Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning Shadows of the Past, Shadows of War [OOC. Discuss. War. Adventure, SoL. Romance]

The Shadow Stallion

How about this, if you want you can try and write up a redo draft of what I have currently written up and PM it to me. Right now, I'm drawing blanks on what to edit in. My motivation is currently at a low for this. Give me a little hope and I'll try and do my best to be worthy of it.

How about this, if you want you can try and write up a redo draft of what I have currently written up and PM it to me. Right now, I'm drawing blanks on what to edit in. My motivation is currently at a low for this. Give me a little hope and I'll try and do my best to be worthy of it.

will do. :P

Another suggestion is to link this RP via Status Update, you know like an announcement kinda thing.

E.g. "Looking for a unique story? A brewing conflict looming over Equestria! Will you protect it? Or destroy it? Join now! (followed by the RP link.) "

• Brohoof 2

Awww, but I like the title as is x.x

It's too long to remember. *~*

Try just "'Shadows of War' adventure" or something.

And I noticed you didn't adjust the font or anything when you copy/pasted my edits. If you clean that up a bit, it'd be nice. Maybe start a fresh thread.

It's too long to remember. *~*

Try just "'Shadows of War' adventure" or something.

And I noticed you didn't adjust the font or anything when you copy/pasted my edits. If you clean that up a bit, it'd be nice. Maybe start a fresh thread.

I second that

• 3 months later...