Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv K-On! Fan Club

Away

img-3330524-1-6PSkUG7.jpg

Welcome to the K-On! fans everywhere!

K-On! is basically my favorite anime ever. I love watching it, talking about it, etc. So if you like this series, please don't be shy to discuss it. FCZ4Yn6.png

Edited by LatinoChurro
  • Brohoof 6

I have heard of K-On from my sister before. I know there was a game released in japan called K-On on either the PSP or PS1 or PS2. What is it? Is it an anime? What is it about?

K-On! is a series about a group of girls who form a band in high school. It was first a manga (which I admittedly haven't read yet) and then adapted into an anime.

The series centers more on the characters and their friendships than the actual music. This is fine in my opinion though, because the characters are the best part of this series ^^

I like this dense girl who apparently still scores 100% in exams... professional review right?

Okay but for real, there's nothing wrong with this anime, it's pretty silly most of the time but it has a charm to it, admittedly I have only seen a few episodes so far but I will continue it soon (hopefully later *cough cough* Churro watch it with meeee *cough cough*)

Edited by LunatikChristmazCaik
  • Brohoof 1

Only seen the first season so far, but with season 2 on my Christmas wish list hopefully I'll get further into it soon enough. :) Edited by Edwardo_Brony
  • Brohoof 4

I like this dense girl who apparently still scores 100% in exams... professional review right?

Okay but for real, there's nothing wrong with this anime, it's pretty silly most of the time but it has a charm to it, admittedly I have only seen a few episodes so far but I will continue it soon (hopefully later *cough cough* Churro watch it with meeee *cough cough*)

The thing is, Yui is easily distracted and can only really focus on one thing at a time. That and she's pretty lazy lol. But whenever she's determined to do something, she always sees it through to the end.

K-ON is awesome, I especially loved the music. 

So do I! Sometimes, I actually find myself listen to their songs or even covers of their songs, haha. This intro is one of my favorites ^^

I haven't seen it but it has nice Christmas gifs.

IKR?? A lot of the gifs in general are really cute and funny xD

7168777_5c626ee4.gif

Moe! Moe!

KYUN!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47Ac5lSsjss

Only seen the first season so far, but with season 2 on my Christmas wish list hopefully I'll get further into it soon enough. :)

If you liked season 1, then you'll definitely like season 2. It has even more of what I loved about K-On in the first place and is even an improvement over season 1 imo <3

Edited by LatinoChurro
  • Brohoof 3

I've actually been thinking of testing the waters and watching an anime lately. Since Churro is undoubtedly the most epic person ever to exist and he likes this one a lot, if I do decide to try and watch one, I'll probably make it this one :D

Glad to hear that, man. ^^ It's similar to MLP in some ways, like it being slice-of-life and centered around a group of friends. So I think it's a great place to start :3

• Brohoof 1

I love this anime :D

Although, I have to admit my first time watching I couldn't tell Yui and Ritsu until the 5th episode.

Ritsu does look pretty similar to Yui when her hair is down lol

• Brohoof 1

Ritsu does look pretty similar to Yui when her hair is down lol

Yeah, it was hard for me then, I actually have been busy lately, so I haven't been watching it, I need to watch it again.

• Brohoof 1

Yeah, it was hard for me then, I actually have been busy lately, so I haven't been watching it, I need to watch it again.

That's fine. I finished the anime a while ago and I still rewatch episodes, haha

Where would I watch it, might I ask?

Here's a link http://kissanime.com/Anime/K-On/Episode-001?id=26500

Great site btw. HD and smartphone-compatible too

• Brohoof 1

I think there may be some bits and pieces on Youtube, but for easier watching, it's on KissAnime.

Sounds like a thing you have to pay for, going by a specialty site that airs media. Amirite

That's fine. I finished the anime a while ago and I still rewatch episodes, haha

Here's a link http://kissanime.com/Anime/K-On/Episode-001?id=26500

Great site btw. HD and smartphone-compatible too

dat ninja tho xD

Thanks for the link!

Edited by ghostfacekiller39
  • Brohoof 1

Just watched an episode :D 

I appreciate the lightheartedness of it. Like MLP itself, I can tell it relies a lot of being character driven, which is always great :D Characters make great stories, not guns or stuffz - and this show picks up on that and uses it to its advantage, if one episode is anything to judge it by :D Left a good first impression, and that's always a good thing :D

Mio was probably my favorite out of what I've seen :D I love that deadpan humor she displayed - deadpan humor is funniest humor, at least for me, and her having to put up with Ritsu provides a lot of opportunities for that. Plus, she plays bass, which is best instrument :please:

I actually look forward to seeing more of this show. Pretty great, I say :D Of course, one point I had a dip in and it made me laugh, which nearly made me swallow the tobaccer :V Goddangit, Ritsu :V

Edited by ghostfacekiller39
  • Brohoof 5

Mio was probably my favorite out of what I've seen :D I love that deadpan humor she displayed - deadpan humor is funniest humor, at least for me, and her having to put up with Ritsu provides a lot of opportunities for that.

Glad you liked it, and my favorite character is added later in the show, I don't want to spoil anything, but it's so hard when introducing other people into new animes.

• Brohoof 1