ooc Introduce yourself this holiday! Hearth's warming party

AmberDust

Neat. I'd like to join in as my OC, Garnet.

PROFILE IS HERE!

Let me know when he can start being social.

Bro, you don't need to submit your OC for approval. :P I know you and him already! Go on in!

( unless your rather wait for tomorrow, considering most RPers are probably going to sleep soon. )

Anyways, don't worry about speaking my language. Feel free to speak your own! I'm a MASTER translator. I can figure out any foreign language like that." Trilby says and snaps his non-existent fingers.

Samurai, your OC makes me lol. :P Racist, eccentric, mad-hatter horse man. XD He seems a little too energetic for this party. Ha ha

Samurai, your OC makes me lol. :P Racist, eccentric, mad-hatter horse man. XD He seems a little too energetic for this party. Ha ha

Careful with that first word. Racist implies hate or intolerance, and none of my fan characters are racist, and nor am I. They might be a little ignorant or uneducated, but everything they say or do comes from a good place, never a bad one.

...As for that other stuff, yes, you are dead on. He is the mad hatter indeed. :yay:

Edited by Samurai Equine
  • Brohoof 1

Can I join?  With Freezia? Her OC page is in my profile. I would post it her ebut for some reason it's not letting me.

Hm...I've having trouble deciding with this pony. She seems like she may be a bit melodramatic, and I feel like I don't know enough about her personality. I'm also not 100% convinced with regards to grammar and such.

, what do you think?

Edited by AmberDust

Huh? You're asking my input. ... I feel flattered x3.

Well honestly I know Emerald<3 I don't believe I'm familiar with this OC but I have no problem with her joining :squee:

Hi Emerald <3

Hey Illusive. You doin' good?

Hm...I've having trouble deciding with this pony. She seems like she may be a bit melodramatic, and I feel like I don't know enough about her personality. I'm also not 100% convinced with regards to grammar and such.

, what do you think?

Honestly she's a bit shy. She has trouble opening up and speaking to others, and far from melodramatic.

As far as gramarical issues, you shoulden't be worried much. I'm in Honors English plus I'm taking a Creative Writing class next year.

Edited by Emerald <3

Hey Illusive. You doin' good?

Honestly she's a bit shy. She has trouble opening up and speaking to others, and far from melodramatic.

It's her backstory that makes me fear she's too melodramatic for this slice-of-life RP. Also, just the way its organized makes me wonder about your ability. Hm.

Maybe type me up a sample introduction? Then  i can decide.

It's her backstory that makes me fear she's too melodramatic for this slice-of-life RP. Also, just the way its organized makes me wonder about your ability. Hm.

Maybe type me up a sample introduction? Then  i can decide.

Alrightie then! ;)

Be right back:)

But umm...

Do I need to know anything before I post?

A unicorn the color of icy blue was approaching the festive bakery right at this momment. Her mane was wavy and white as the winters snow. Her tail, the same color-was held back in a light pink ponytail. The snow outside reigned down harshly but the mare did not seem affected. "Oh, I hope I'm not late." The mare, also known as Freezia Banks said aloud to herself. She pushed the door open and trotted inside. A bell jingled above when the door hit it.

I haven't actually approved your character yet, and I wanted you to post the intro HERE. But whatever. Just please go spellcheck your post.

All you need to know is written in the original post of this topic and of the IC topic.

Edited by AmberDust

(I haven't actually approved your character yet, and I wanted you to post the intro HERE. But whatever. Just please go spellcheck your post.)

(Oh sorry, I got confused. I thought you meant actually in the roleplay. Hehe.

And btw, your being kind of  a perfectionest. I don't have a dictianary to constantly look through whenever I spell a word wrong. I typo sometimes, eveyone does. I'm still in high school  and learning crap about grammer and spelling. But the important thing is, I wrote to wear you could read it. I'll spelcheck it, but I'm just sayin'.)

(Oh sorry, I got confused. I thought you meant actually in the roleplay. Hehe.

And btw, your being kind of  a perfectionest. I don't have a dictianary to constantly look through whenever I spell a word wrong. I typo sometimes, eveyone does. I'm still in high school  and learning crap about grammer and spelling. But the important thing is, I wrote to wear you could read it. I'll spelcheck it, but I'm just sayin'.)

Guilty as charged. I just know that some people can't handle RPing with poor spellers, myself included. (I'm not saying you are one, I just mean in general...but you did spell "rained" as "reigned")

...and I DID mention in my original post that I expected people to have proper spelling and grammar. It was even in bold lol.

Edited by AmberDust

Yes. If I am not mistaken, the latest versions of both Windows and Mac OS include a spellcheck-ish software to alert you of spelling and grammatical errors.

But yeah, it's mostly homophones to need to worry about.

Wear/where/We're

There/their/they're

Rain/reign

Etc.

@@AmberDust

Howdy, would it be fine with you I introduced a second OC?

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/bulawayo-zebra-r7602

He's a colleague of Ahaban's

You sure like warhorses, eh? (War zebras?)

Sure, Mr. Zimabwe can enter the party so long as you can keep track of both him and Ahaban. :)

But as I've said to another pony recently...

I don't think alchemy exists in the world of mlp. ^^' I mean, they have magic.

Alchemy as in potion crafting, not like magic or such. Lol I apologize for not clarifying ^^" I guess he's a semi-shaman.

Not all my OCs are war ponies. I am an action oriented person. Plus this could be a social exploration for these ponies because all their lives their normal daily lives have been conflicted by their duties to fighting conflicts and wars. A social environment is alien to them, but they want the feeling of normality.

• Brohoof 1

@@AmberDust

Ahaban and Bulawayo entered into the dinning hall looking about for the host. But noting that she was with her fellow guests the two decide to take a seat at the far end of the table.

"I read late of your letter and you went upon your own.

I thought it'd be best for you to not go alone." The zebra spoke.

"You didn't have to brave a storm friend." Ahaban reassured him.

Why is this addressed to me? :?

They were looking for Plum, she's the host right? I apologize it was habitual to mention a user when addressing one of their characters. I apologize I didn't mean to. :(

Lol okay I was just wondering. I thought maybe you were near Amber or something.

Just a note, I apologize if I don't enter the RP or stay out of it for moments at a time, as I am dealing with either creating two hand made gifts for my mother and my cousin up in Minnesota, drawing up two OCs for my Steam friend, or Gaming. To circumvent this, maybe you can have Garnet passed out, engaged in deep thought, engrossed in a book, etc.

Edited by retrosteamknight
  • Brohoof 1