Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Most Attractive Pony Tournament 2015! - Rarity is our Magic Bowl champion!

Akemi Homura

Perhaps, you should have left the Mane Six out of this competition?  I mean, everyone knows that it's either one of them or Octavia winning this contest.  Just look at the votes; all of the divisions with a Mane Six character have that Mane Six character WAY in the lead (exceptions being EFC North and PFC South, with Luna and Octavia in the lead).  I just think that leaving the Mane Six out would make the competition a little more interesting.

This is just the set-up stage for the playoffs. It doesn't guarantee the championship and some odd things can happen; in fact, Fluttershy was destroyed by a background pony in the last contest.

• Brohoof 2

790429__safe_solo_princess+celestia_arti

What is more attractive than what's too good for anyone to have?

Honestly I can't comprehend why baconhair is leading.

Is it the hair?

It's the hair isn't it?

IF you want to root for a real underdog with crazyhair...

772720.png

Why not Mane-iac?

• Brohoof 1

Well. As I define attractiveness as a personality first proposition, that is how I shall vote.

Rarity ... I shall prepare my pulpit once again ... Testify!

:rarity:

Also voted for Tia because I own KelGrym for helping to dethrone her in the last major competition. :please:

• Brohoof 3

As if I was hesitant on my first choice...I believe she's also going to win this. :yay:

Fluttershy all the way! :squee:

She's attractive in personality AND looks.(well, to me anyways) :blush:

Honestly, who were you thinking I was voting for? ;)

post-16340-0-88186500-1419310665_thumb.pngpost-16340-0-74773000-1419310822_thumb.pngpost-16340-0-05322100-1419310904_thumb.pngpost-16340-0-97665900-1419310914_thumb.jpgpost-16340-0-31333700-1419310927_thumb.png

(I'm totally not using this as a reason, just to post Fluttershy art)

Edited by :Flutterdash:
  • Brohoof 2

Also voted for Tia because I own KelGrym for helping to dethrone her in the last major competition.

:confused: Let my people go?

:lol: I think you meant owe and yes, you do owe me... :okiedokielokie:  Your soul.

;) But you voted for the Goddess so I grant you a pardon to your many unspeakable sins of unspeakableness.

• Brohoof 1

I really want octavia to be driven out of the tournament.  :okiedokielokie:

But why? Look at this shameless self-promotion these absolutely amazing pictures:

Who could

post-28184-0-08824900-1419338292.png

not adore:

post-28184-0-70732200-1419338635_thumb.jpg

this?post-28184-0-95122100-1419338312_thumb.png

We all know the truth... and it's YOLO:

post-28184-0-01455800-1419338396_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 4

I don't know maybe she gets more attention than I think she needs  :okiedokielokie:

After getting beat by a fresh-out-the-garage band at a High School musical competition? i'd say Octavia needs a little love.

post-28184-0-22199800-1419339393_thumb.png

• Brohoof 1

Hmm nah, i still think pinkie pie is better  :)

Well, if this was best pony competition, it'd be different. Then again, if it was best pony competition, we all know who'd rightfully deserve to win:

post-28184-0-64701800-1419339954_thumb.png

Haters just can't accept it right now.

• Brohoof 1

Yeh, because 'everybody' likes diamond tiara, with her delightfully creative insults, such as 'blank flank' and...uhh...thats pretty much it. (I think she became a useless character after flight to the finish).

Side Characters have no chance against most Main 6 characters. :C

Wait how is Trixie ahead of Lyra?

guys

c'mon

you all know

that lyra playing mint coloured pone

is cute af

Edited by Couleur
  • Brohoof 1

Side Characters have no chance against most Main 6 characters. :C

Wait how is Trixie ahead of Lyra?

guys

c'mon

you all know

that lyra playing mint coloured pone

is cute af

Octavia seems to be holding her own just fine against Pinkie. And Cadance gained on Twilight. The Mane Six are not safe in this contest.

• Brohoof 1

Octavia seems to be holding her own just fine against Pinkie. And Cadance gained on Twilight. The Mane Six are not safe in this contest.

By Main 6 I was actually supposed to say Popular characters. ;p I don't think people would actually vote who they believe is the most attractive pony but just their favourite ponies.

I'm proud of Aloe. I mean, she's second, but she's behind Rainbow Dash and ahead of Derpy! Not that bad considering. :D

Lotus is behind Cloudchaser, so could've done better, but still, not a bad showing from the twins. ;)

• Brohoof 1