Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Most Attractive Pony Tournament 2015! - Rarity is our Magic Bowl champion!

Akemi Homura

But why? Look at this shameless self-promotion these absolutely amazing pictures:

Who could

attachicon.gifprofile_picture_by_the_octavia_mlp-d6458ml.png

not adore:

attachicon.gifpost-29961-0-75437900-1415267103.jpg

this?attachicon.gifOctavia_is_best_pony..._hands_down_38bc073283e02e7af8608448c857d150.png

We all know the truth... and it's YOLO:

attachicon.gifOctavia-octavia-mlp-fim-33346899-500-515.jpg

That wasn't cute. Or attractive.

Actually, I think this tournament is rather a chance for them to shine.

Or shimmer ;)

post-26968-0-63126100-1419358643.jpg

EFC East's matchup between Cadance and Twilight is definitely one to keep an eye on :D 

That wasn't cute. Or attractive.

Beautiful.

post-28184-0-95953300-1419358611_thumb.png

While there's plenty of other attractive ponies, there's a certain beauty that only comes from sophistication and a high class attitude. Ask a Rarity fan.

• Brohoof 3

Octavia seems to be holding her own just fine against Pinkie. And Cadance gained on Twilight. The Mane Six are not safe in this contest.

rainbow dash is because she is the BEST IN THE WORLDDDDDDDD more cute dashie pics

cute_rainbow_dash_computerized_by_meldoy58244+-+artist-mowza2k2+cute+rainbow_dasrainbow_dash_socks_by_dashie_so_cute-d6hd47d97dabaa0241cb48f83525a396292.jpgrainbow_dash_and_her_rainbow_socks_by_po  vinyl_scratch_in_socks__daytime_recolor_and vinyl surpisingly is down cmon vote for her to you can not of Octavia get to the next round vinyl if vinyl doesn't make it

Edited by WinterStreak1990
  • Brohoof 3

Nope. Still not feeling it.

I am Octavia pretty cool but I think vinyl is a little bit better

:confused: Let my people go?

:lol: I think you meant owe and yes, you do owe me... :okiedokielokie:  Your soul.

;) But you voted for the Goddess so I grant you a pardon to your many unspeakable sins of unspeakableness.

I didn't I vote for vinyl what now

I am Octavia pretty cool but I think vinyl is a little bit better

I didn't I voted for spitfire

• Brohoof 1

IM not gona lie im a luna fan all the way.

Same here.  I'm actually surprised she's holding it out against Applejack.  You'd be expecting the Mane Six to be destroying right now (since nearly everybody is biased for them), which is the case for EFC South, PFC West, and PFC North, however, Cadence is putting up a good fight with Twilight, and Luna and Octavia are beating Applejack and Pinkie Pie, respectively.

Edited by MLP Enthusiast
  • Brohoof 2

Gah!

Oh come on!

Fleur is a Prench, super model. Prench. Super. Model. (ie: Her profession is being HOT!)

What they hay happened to good ol fashioned shallowness?

I'm so ashamed of you.

And you know what? You know what? What in Tarturus is this 54 to 27 [redacted]-ing silly nilly nonsense I'm seeing with Sunset Shimmer and Celestia? At first I thought there might be an overwhelming bias towards redheads on the forum, but I realized that couldn't be, or else Twist would have been in the competition. Then I thought that perhaps it might have been the hair, but that didn't make any sense either since Mane-Iac only has 5 votes so far.

5 votes!?

REALLY_SNL_AIGflv.jpg

Lets see, she's a super villain, which is always hot...

She has the wildest hair-do ever...

Awesome color scheme...

AND!

The most adorable laugh.

Also...

730500__safe_clothes_chains_mane-dash-ia

Nopony pulls off the chain-padlock hair-style better than her.

:okiedokielokie: Nopony. :okiedokielokie: 

I mean, I guess I shouldn't be that mad considering that at the very least, Celestia isn't losing to the one that got away from the Colonel. What's up with Scootaloo and the CMC being in this tourney anyways? I can't imagine what Scootaloo's parents were even thinking, letting their filly into a beauty pageant of all things. Has anyone even seen her parents? I'd like to give them a piece of my mind!

The indecency...whatever happened to the moral fabric of Equestria?

Also, who slipped dimethyltryptamine into Colgate's Koolaid? Baconhair gets to be in the tourney, but not toothpaste hair?

:angry: Do you have something against dentists, MLPForums!? :angry:

colgate_is_angry_by_wolfsman2-d5v4uph.pn

Colgate is disappoint.

• Brohoof 1

This seems like a fun tournament. Good luck to everybody. :3

To me I find Rainbow Dash to be the most attractive. Her mane and cheeky grins always steal the show for me. :P

• Brohoof 3

Well, so far, it seems that this thread isn't half as intense as what the 2013 edition was. We had several more people arguing back and forth then though that's not to say this isn't becoming a hit itself.

Just keep 'em coming fellas

• Brohoof 2

-snip-

I'm not.

To be honest, she barely qualifies for most attractive pone considering we only see her in pone form for a few seconds vs the oodles of screen time she has as a hooman.

Lets face facts, she ditched her species a long time ago and should be insta-disqualified on grounds of treason.

• Brohoof 2

I'm not.

To be honest, she barely qualifies for most attractive pone considering we only see her in pone form for a few seconds vs the oodles of screen time she has as a hooman.

Lets face facts, she ditched her species a long time ago and should be insta-disqualified on grounds of treason.

Well, if I could have it my way I'd be voting for Maud Pie but she isn't on the list so I'll have to make do with other ponies. Sunset was born a pony, so that's good enough for me.  :please:

• Brohoof 1