Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Most Attractive Pony Tournament 2015! - Rarity is our Magic Bowl champion!

Akemi Homura

Hm, someone actually convinced me to change my vote.  Congratulations.

*changes vote*

If it's that easy to persuade you. You should vote for Lyra because she has a lyre tattooed to her ass and she's mint-coloured.

• Brohoof 3

Trixie as a crystal pony.

img-3396445-1-e2ada2a98de81e68b1b8fd91c5

Go ahead; tell her she's not amazing now. She's waiting.

She's not amazing. She's breathtaking! :D  :please: *swoon*

• Brohoof 4

I'm late, I'm so, so late! How could this happen while I was away? Hope I didn't miss any really important rounds for Lyra, AJ or Octavia...

Anyway, my votes go to Lyra, Octavia (super obvious givens. I mean, being a musician is, like, +50 attractiveness), Trixie and... Celestia I guess...

Don't really care for Celestia much but well, whatever.

Oh and yay, the thread of all threads returns.

Edited by Mutemutt
  • Brohoof 4

I'M BAAAAAAAAACK...

So I log onto the site today for the first time in a long while, AT RANDOM, and what do I find?

The Most Attractive Pony Tournament. The contest that helped me realize my love of Lyra, led me to hundreds of sweet pony pics, changed me as a person, and taught me that anything was possible. Even a mint-colored background pony winning it all. BUCK YEAH, I'm in...and not a moment too soon as Lelouch pointed out. Here are my picks.

LYRA HEARTSTRINGS. Folks.  B) This issue was settled two years ago. I have nothing to add, except this: not even wings, a crown, and constantly ongoing character development can change the simple truth that Lyra is the more attractive pony. Twilight is great, don't get me wrong. A true beauty as ponies go, though her "adorkable" factor just wasn't the same after Season 3. She's a pony that everyone reacts to. But Lyra is a pony who inspires us to ACT. A few random appearances, a voice role here and there was all we needed. We took it and ran with it and made her our own. Why? Because she's a stunning mint green pony and she's awesome.

TRIXIE. Cadence, you're nice and all, despite your misspelled name in canon. But you're too...fancy. Inorganic. Not that fancy is a bad thing (see Rarity and Octavia, who destroy worlds) but it counts for much less without sophistication, and Cadence's look doesn't have that. The Great and Powerful Trixie needs no royalty, no over-the-top design, and MOST CERTAINLY no friendship with Twilight Sparkle to be attractive! She is more beautiful just the way She is. This time, Trixie shall not simply *POOF* disappear.

PINKIE PIE. We've been here before: Pinkie Pie vs. Octavia. Octavia won this battle in 2013 and it looks like she'll win here too. As wonderful as Octy looks, Pinkie Pie is...anything she desires to be. Cute, pretty, beautiful, well dressed; however you define attractiveness...she can be that. Pinkie has no limits. I like that about her. Pink is not quite mint green, but it's still an awesome color to be.

PRINCESS CELESTIA. Never let it be said that I'm a Celestia fan. I am not. I have never been fond of her. But appearance wise, she has a very appealing and balanced design that radiates gentle, timeless beauty. Sunset Shimmer is okay, but I have to go with Celestia here despite my mixed feelings.

And one more thing...Silver Spoon is one of the prettiest ponies in Equestria. Filly or not, the potential kills and she is up there with Lyra, Rarity, and Rainbow Dash in my eyes. I wasn't here for the first stage of voting, but the idea of labeling a filly "attractive" must have made us squeamish or something, as not even Sweetie Belle made the playoffs. Too bad.

• Brohoof 7

LYRA HEARTSTRINGS. Folks.  B) This issue was settled two years ago. I have nothing to add, except this: not even wings, a crown, and constantly ongoing character development can change the simple truth that Lyra is the more attractive pony. Twilight is great, don't get me wrong. A true beauty as ponies go, though her "adorkable" factor just wasn't the same after Season 3. She's a pony that everyone reacts to. But Lyra is a pony who inspires us to ACT. A few random appearances, a voice role here and there was all we needed. We took it and ran with it and made her our own. Why? Because she's a stunning mint green pony and she's awesome.

She also wore hoodies before a certain group of fish-ponies tried to make it cool:

19198_r.jpg?1333785504

automatic +1

TRIXIE. Cadence, you're nice and all, despite your misspelled name in canon. But you're too...fancy. Inorganic. Not that fancy is a bad thing (see Rarity and Octavia, who destroy worlds) but it counts for much less without sophistication, and Cadence's look doesn't have that. The Great and Powerful Trixie needs no royalty, no over-the-top design, and MOST CERTAINLY no friendship with Twilight Sparkle to be attractive! She is more beautiful just the way She is. This time, Trixie shall not simply *POOF* disappear.

Truth has been spoken! And the truth, just like Trixie:

post-28184-0-04885900-1420857276_thumb.png

is a beautiful thing.

And one more thing...Silver Spoon is one of the prettiest ponies in Equestria. Filly or not, the potential kills and she is up there with Lyra, Rarity, and Rainbow Dash in my eyes. I wasn't here for the first stage of voting, but the idea of labeling a filly "attractive" must have made us squeamish or something, as not even Sweetie Belle made the playoffs. Too bad.

Only got one vote to boot. But of course she did; nothing cute/adorable/ attractive about this:

post-28184-0-95262800-1420856731_thumb.png

Eyes must be playing tricks on me again. post-28184-0-89361800-1420858571.png

• Brohoof 6

I voted Cadence, and I don't even like her. I have admit though, she's a lot more attractive than Trixie.

This contest is pure meat market for me. Personality and inner values my flank.  :smug:  And that's good for Trixie, though that Cadance...is so pretty. goddamn sexy. Oh my gosh. I almost swooned  :wub:

Edited by Gary S.
  • Brohoof 1

To be honest... the fact that Celestia is still tugging so close to Sunny is quite worring

This is bad
post-19589-0-40769300-1420910956_thumb.png

Time to light up the screen

post-19589-0-38568300-1420911071_thumb.png

And let beauty in

post-19589-0-45730800-1420911124_thumb.png

I dont know from where to begin

post-19589-0-25463300-1420911236_thumb.png

As not voting for Sunset is a sin

post-19589-0-45733800-1420911141_thumb.png

That you could never....never...never... damn it...outta ryhmes...

post-19589-0-78902400-1420911189_thumb.png

• Brohoof 2

Is that navi, I see?

large.png

>I was only 9 years old

>I loved MLP so much, I had all the DVDs and merchandise.

>I prayed to Trixie every night before bed, thanking her for the life I've been given

>Trixie is love, I say, Trixie is life.

>My mom walks in

>She calls me a ponyfag.

>I know she's just jealous of my devotion for Trixie.

>I call her an Anti-Brony troll.

>She slaps me and sends me to go to sleep

>I'm crying now, and my face hurts.

>I lay in bed and it's really cold

>Suddenly, a warmth is moving towards me

>It's Trixie

>I am so happy.

>She whispers in my ear "Watch in awe!"

>She..

>My mom walks in

>Trixie looks her straight in the eye and says "Looks like we've got some NEIGHsayers in the audience!"

>She leaves through my window

>Trixie is love, Trixie is life.

• Brohoof 2

Come on Trixie ponies! Don't let our Stage Showmare down!

Trixie%27s_first_appearance_S1E6.png

• Brohoof 1