Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Most Attractive Pony Tournament 2015! - Rarity is our Magic Bowl champion!

Akemi Homura

Why is Fluttershy still losing to Octavia?!? :angry:

Because she lacks the grace, beauty and sophistication of the high class; she's a filly playing a mare's game.post-28184-0-80177000-1421047736_thumb.jpg

Fluttershy claims to "have the music"? Octavia is music. Literally, tattooed on her ass; that's how gifted she is.

post-28184-0-37116400-1421046690_thumb.png

See that wonderfully styled hair? See that elegant bow tie? See that absolutely exquisite cutie mark? That's why Fluttershy should be losing.

• Brohoof 1

I chose:

- Cadance because all her colors are absolutely beautiful

- Rainbow Dash because even though I like Twilight's personality more, I don't like the color purple and Rainbow's mane is RAINBOW! RAINBOWS ARE BEAUTIFUL.

- Rarity because she has a lovely curly mane and is the definition of "attractive"

- Fluttershy because yellow and pink beat light gray and dark gray any day

• Brohoof 2

Well, truth is... We were doomed from the moment we got put against Rarity...

post-19589-0-50528300-1421072745.jpg

I mean nomatter how hard we hold...

post-19589-0-51523900-1421072776_thumb.png

There's just no way we can match the armies of Fabulosity...

post-19589-0-11516000-1421072811_thumb.jpg

Still, if it is for us to go down this way. We go down with honor! TILL THE LAST VOTE! WE WILL NEVER SURRENDER!

FOR SUNNY!

post-19589-0-46856900-1421072859_thumb.png

(Rarity Fans, i still like Rarity, please dont hate me. Bye-bye!)

• Brohoof 8

Nuuuu, Lyra...  :(

Not gonna lie, I think that last tournament really, really, sparked a love for Lyra in me. She lived the dream. Did what no one thought was possible: toppled mane character after mane character and became a champion. It was a wild ride for both Lyra supporters and her opponent's supporters. I want to see another season like that...

But on to the votes!

Okay, Luna vs Cadence. I picked Luna; easy choice for me. She's got that color scheme and style that just fits so right. I'm not really a fan of how tall she and Celestia are compared to the average pony but it's not so bad. 

2nd vote goes to Rainbow Dash over Twilight. Probably surprising coming from me, I almost always end up talking about how I dislike RD... But, I do like her look. Yeah, I think a rainbow colored mane is a bit much, but she makes it work some how. I do like Twilight, but I guess I've warmed up to RD lately...

Rarity vs Sunset Shimmer. Definitely have to go Rarity here. The prim and properness; dem curls! She just can't be denied.

Fluttershy or Octavia?  Octavia, of course! I'm surprised so many got this question wrong. She's the classiest of the classy, with a simple look that's just perfect. There's a certain beauty in simplicity.

• Brohoof 3

I am a bit sad that Sunset Shimmer is losing, because i was kind of hoping for a Twilight vs Sunset final.

Oh well, you can't have everything. Besides, Twilight has to win the EFC final against (from the looks of it right now) Luna first.

Edited by Hypnosparkle

By Main 6 I was actually supposed to say Popular characters. ;p I don't think people would actually vote who they believe is the most attractive pony.

In my case, my favorite pony is the one i think is the most attractive.

Twily! ❤❤ 

Fluttershy literally attracted me to MLP:FiM. Seeing the TY plushies at my local toy store was my first interaction with the latest MLP generation. Amongst the numerous plushies of the Mane 6, one in particular stood out above the rest. Whilst a single Fluttershy beanie was outnumbered by many (and larger) versions of Rainbow Dash, Applejack and Twilight, it was her who caught my eye. Speaking of eyes, those are exactly what sealed the deal. Fluttershy's eyes differentiated her from the rest and I adored the unassuming and gentle appearance which they gave her (in conjunction with a sweet smile and comparatively paler colours than the others). I was with my sister at the time, I picked up the plush and discovered her name was Fluttershy <3 Without even thinking twice or knowing anything more, I declared her my favourite. That day I went home and took a quiz which told me I was most like Fluttershy, the bio it gave me for the character attracted me even more than before. I subsequently spoke about MLP with a brony at uni who then directed me to the FiM show... and so on and so on... :P The point is, Fluttershy represented my first ever attraction to FiM. Without Fluttershy, I probably wouldn't have checked out MLP:FiM nor would I be here with all you lovely people. :) For this reason, Fluttershy is my definitive most attractive pony.

On a sidenote, I want to say a huge congratulations to Cadance for getting this far. <3

Fluttershy literally attracted me to MLP:FiM. Seeing the TY plushies at my local toy store was my first interaction with the latest MLP generation. Amongst the numerous plushies of the Mane 6, one in particular stood out above the rest. Whilst a single Fluttershy beanie was outnumbered by many (and larger) versions of Rainbow Dash, Applejack and Twilight, it was her who caught my eye. Speaking of eyes, those are exactly what sealed the deal. Fluttershy's eyes differentiated her from the rest and I adored the unassuming and gentle appearance which they gave her (in conjunction with a sweet smile and comparatively paler colours than the others). I was with my sister at the time, I picked up the plush and discovered her name was Fluttershy <3 Without even thinking twice or knowing anything more, I declared her my favourite. That day I went home and took a quiz which told me I was most like Fluttershy, the bio it gave me for the character attracted me even more than before. I subsequently spoke about MLP with a brony at uni who then directed me to the FiM show... and so on and so on... :P The point is, Fluttershy represented my first ever attraction to FiM. Without Fluttershy, I probably wouldn't have checked out MLP:FiM nor would I be here with all you lovely people. :) For this reason, Fluttershy is my definitive most attractive pony.

I thought it was like, who is the most beautiful pony, and I thought you, Cody, will choose Princess Cadence, not Fluttershy.

On 1/13/2015 at 0:26 AM, Princess Cupcake said:

I thought it was like, who is the most beautiful pony, and I thought you, Cody, will choose Princess Cadence, not Fluttershy.

I voted Cadance too.

Fluttershy is best pony, Cadance is second.

In this round I'm going with Cadance (even though she's badly behind), Rainbow Dash, and Rarity. 

Oh, and do I really need to say whether I'm voting for Octavia or Fluttershy?  ;) 

I voted Cadance too, I think Cadance is one of the most beautiful ponies around. Unfortunately, she is fighting a losing battle against a wonderful opponent who seems to have a far wider appeal. 

Fluttershy is my best pony, Cadance is second. Both ponies are very attractive because of their kind hearts and beautiful designs. <3

I can see. Hey, it doesn't bother me.