Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Most Attractive Pony Tournament 2015! - Rarity is our Magic Bowl champion!

Akemi Homura

After a week of eventual intensity, the wild card round comes to a close. These were the results!

pUDyUG3.png

From the EFC, the 6th seeded Cadance goes off to the next round to face the top seeded Luna in a matchup of princesses! In the other matchup, Twilight won decisively against the defending champion Lyra who was seeded 5th to start off. Lyra began to rally towards the last couple of days but was unable to pull off the miracle. Twilight will match beauty for beauty against Rainbow Dash (2nd seed) in the divisional playoff.

From the PFC, the third seeded Octavia advances along with the fourth seeded Sunset Shimmer. It was fairly lopsided in favour of Octavia when matched up with Pinkie Pie, being able to ballot 100 votes. Octavia will face Fluttershy in the divisional round. Similarly, Sunset Shimmer was able to stymie the regal Celestia with 97 total votes. She'll face Rarity in the next round, who had the most votes out of anyone in the regular season.

Have fun voting.

• Brohoof 1

Okay now let Sunny show you the light,

post-19589-0-17752800-1421010711_thumb.png

As there is nothing as beautiful in sight,

post-19589-0-67589200-1421010747_thumb.png

As a mare with her mane yellow and red,

post-19589-0-86051900-1421010775_thumb.png

I mean just look at her, enough to be said,

post-19589-0-09800900-1421010761_thumb.png

With eyes sparkling like stars in the night,

post-19589-0-80775800-1421010792_thumb.png

Her face makes the sun dim its light,

post-19589-0-04503700-1421010813_thumb.png

Cuz as Sunny, there's nothing as bright.

post-19589-0-04320900-1421010823_thumb.png

(Wait... Sunny VS Rarity... thats a CRIME! =(   )

• Brohoof 3

Well, Lyra made it closer than it was. No shame in losing to Twilight. It's too bad Trixie didn't make it either. She just can't get a break in the wildcard.  -_-

Fluttershy vs. Octavia will be VERY interesting. This looks like a fun round.

• Brohoof 4

Voted.  :yay:

LUNA. I don't quite understand what quality Luna has that seems to drive everypony nuts, but it can't be denied that she is a very attractive pony. Color scheme, personality, whatever you want to look at she has no weaknesses in this contest. I can't say the same for Cadence. She's nice enough, but her design just doesn't do it for me. 

RAINBOW DASH. Tough matchup for Twily, methinks. Dash is my favorite of the Mane 6 for many reasons, but focusing on looks...there's no other pony like her. The perfect shade of blue, the lovely multicolored hair, and her determined effort to not be cute ironically makes her the cutest of them all. Twilight is a looker but it must be said...Dash is about 20% cuter.  B)

RARITY. Rarity is, in a word, exquisite. THE attractive pony. If Lyra was the '07 New York Giants (the ultimate underdogs who made good), Rarity is the '03 New England Patriots: consistently strong, respectable, and worthy of a dynasty. Sunset Shimmer isn't bad looking, but she can't compare to that.

OCTAVIA. I like Fluttershy, I really do...but damn, Octavia is Octavia. She's like Rarity, and Lyra for that matter: a simple, uncomplicated look that just WORKS. She's irresistible. Flutters is cute almost in a predetermined way, like they tried too hard. Octavia doesn't have to lift a hoof to knock your socks off.

Let the battles begin!

• Brohoof 4

One word:

post-28184-0-79846900-1421012940_thumb.jpg

Octavia.

The absolute pinnacle of grace and sophistication, with music that melts the soul.

As beautiful melody settles in the deepest corners of your heart, come to truth. Live music, love Octavia.

• Brohoof 4

Hmmmm....the wardrums are pounding, I can feel it.

Rarity's division may have been rather weak to begin with, but this is when the land breaks and the seas rise as they give way for the rise of the Fashionist Empire. The sky will be illuminated by flames just before the crimson tide storms through and wipes all away but those who belong to the Empire of Fabulosity.

This onset of feelings is quite pleasing to me. Joy pulsates throughout my body in the same rhythm as the beats of the drums I hear on the outside.

Oh, how I'm ready for this :D

For Rarity.

large.png

• Brohoof 7

ponies I voted

rainbow dash: she's my wafiu for a reason id be disappoint if she lost

rarity: I don't know rarity is a classy beautiful and I owe her after voting against her in the mlpf world cup and she has the best the catchphrases in the series

luna: best princess period.

Octavia: well I initially voted for fluttershy and thought wow Octavia is pretty beautiful herself and then I eventually voted Octavia like rarity has a high class beauty  

Edited by Flamestreak1990
  • Brohoof 2

Fun factoid: The writers of the show actually had Spike have a crush on Rarity to show how she was exceptionally beautiful :D Given this is based off of attraction and Rarity's exceptional beauty is canon, why not just toss her your vote? :D Be amongst the fabulous, friend, and toss in a vote for ol' Rarebear :D

You know you want to post-20419-0-75215300-1420260154.png

large.jpeg

• Brohoof 4

Come on guys. We all know that Twilight can also overcome Rainbow Dash.

Look at her

full.png

Show her how much she's worth and vote for her. She will be very sad if you don't

• Brohoof 2

Well, Lyra made it closer than it was. No shame in losing to Twilight. It's too bad Trixie didn't make it either. She just can't get a break in the wildcard.  -_-

Fluttershy vs. Octavia will be VERY interesting. This looks like a fun round.

I would've loved to have Lyra win too... She's so pretty~ >w<

• Brohoof 3

Fluttershy vs Octavia? Hard choice, they're both very attractive in their own way.

Bollocks, this is really hard and my vote still can change unlike the others. Cadance has the better Luna design, Twilight's transformation made her 20% hotter and Rarity, because Rarity *swoons for real this time*

• Brohoof 1