Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fashion Style AJ and Daisy Dreams are still not out.

Coconut Breeze

So..the official listing for the Rainbow Power Fashion Style Applejack and Daisy Dreams went up on Target's website back in August. It is now January and they still have not been released. The newer line is just now starting to come out at this point. Are these two doomed to never see a release in the US at this point? It has been about 5 years since we had last seen Applejack in a fashion style form. I just hope these were not canceled.

I've been wanting that Applejack forever, but I've only seen it pop up in the UK so far.  A few months back someone over on the Arena from the UK posted that she got Daisy Dreams, and it looks like they are still available on TRU's UK site, although both AJ and Daisy are combined in the same listing as "Fashion Acessory Ponies".

Seeing as how Cutie Mark Magic toys are popping up in the US already, I don't know if they'll show up here.  I haven't even heard of the Neon Rainbow Power brushables being spotted in the US, but some of them have been seen in Canada.