Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

"Am I the only one who..." Game

Odyssey

• 2 weeks later...

I can't really relate, but I can see where you're coming from.  The words 'human' and 'mane' don't belong in the same sentence.  I generally prefer to call them the Humane six.  It just makes more sense.

Am I the only one who thinks Lapis Lazuli (from Steven Universe) looks like something out of Equestria girls???

post-31150-0-31645000-1454131534_thumb.png

Edited by Serenade

I don't think so. I know some people who don't watch it. 

I have no idea what MCP is, but I think no, you are not the only one. 

I am the only one who have extrem problems with skype? cl-rar-bored.png

Edited by IronM17

Isn't that plagiarism.

Am I the only one who thinks The Mysterious Mare Do Well is underrated.  After all there was a lot of character development for Rainbow Dash.  There's way too much ground to cover on that topic for me to write it all down in one comment, but Drowning in Horseshoes has a pretty good analysis of the episode covering Dash's character development.  Here is a link to it.  Not to mention, THERE'S A FREAKING BATMAN PONY!!!!!!  WHAT MORE COULD YOU POSSIBLY WANT FROM AN EPISODE???

No you're not. I happen to like that episode too. And for the record, what Dappers Duck Army mentioned isn't plagiarism. That's just self-promotion.

Am I the only one who wants to go back to bed right now?

• 3 weeks later...

Nay. I love that series. Used to play in some local "tournaments" me and friends set up via school. (I've gotten so rusty though, it's a shame >.> )

Am I the only one who keeps track of at least three time zones and their times, including the one they live in?

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

Not really.. I do sometimes get reminded of a song and start humming or (more often) whistle it.. So.. Kinda? :huh:

Am I the only one who doesn't have many MLP merchandise stuff?

Edited by AURAequine

Nope. Not to say that I don't own any, but there's a good amount that don't.

Am I the only one who makes up depressing lyrics when taking a nice walk 'round the neighborhood?