Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

"Am I the only one who..." Game

Odyssey

I'm not but I can understand why you would be.  On a side note, you really need to work on your grammar.  I could barely understand what you were trying to say.

Am I the only one who ships these two?

post-31150-0-80464200-1458162993_thumb.png

post-31150-0-05182800-1458163009_thumb.png

After all, they have similar story arcs in their respective franchizes.  If you didn't know, the bottom one is Lapis Lazuli from Steven Universe.

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe? :huh: I don't, but i am unsure if others also ship this.. :ooh:

I'm not really in the whole shipping part of the community anyways.. :adorkable:

Am I the only one who doesn't ship?

Edited by AURAequine

i like physical games more than computer games.

am I the only one surrounded by 4+ shitty MLP clubs?  Where are the good ones?  I miss my last town sometimes...

Probably not, though I don't believe there is one FiM club in a 10 mile radius around me, personally.

Am I the only one that speaks to myself occasionally? Not like I'm having conversations with myself, but more like saying stuff out loud to clear them up after thinking about it.

I do that all the time :P Though sometimes i do have actual conversations with myself to work something out.. :huh:

Am I the only one who needs to correct their sleep pattern and stop being nocturnal?

• Brohoof 2

Am I the only one who needs to correct their sleep pattern and stop being nocturnal?

You definitely aren't. I NEED to correct this ASAP. It's already having effects on my health :(

Am I the only one who does NOT ship these two?

(SEASON 6 SPOILER ALERT)

1119391__safe_shipping_blushing_straight

You're not the only one.. I don't ship at all :P

But you have to admit they look pretty cute together ^-^

Am I the only one who has multiple versions of their profile picture based on emotions or scenarios?

Nope. Honestly, I don't care about the ship, but I don't really follow it. I'm too busy with Dislestia anyway

Welp, Ninja'd. Anyway, you probably know how I do, so there is absoutely no need to tell you that you are not the only one :P

Am I the only one that likes the past more than the future? Fantasy more than Futuristical?

Edited by Ahuizotley

• 2 weeks later...

Nah, I'm right with you there bro.

Am I the only one who likes fanfics about OCs more than the ones with canon characters.  Sure, you've got terrible ones like Dusk's Dawn, but then there's also godsends like Fallout: Equestria or Past Sin.  Characters like Littlepip, Velvet Remedy and Calamity, or Nyx and Spell Nexus are really amazing characters that never would have existed had Pen Stroke and Kkat just stuck to the canon characters. 

Same here. It depends n which characters of which fandom. But Nyx of Past Sins is my favourite OC from MLP. Some OCs from Daughter of Discord are also pretty good.

Am I the only one who at least knows Ninjago? I don't know how can so little people know of its existance!

I know of it, though not too fond of it. For me, it just kinda exists :catface:

Am I the only one who has done some very, very stupid things I thought were good ideas at the time?

Edited by Lordlock Holmley