Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Am I the only one who finds pony's holding stuff with their mouths adorable?

Zygen

Seriously, I don't know what it is about it, I don't know if its the face, the concept, the cute little way it looks or what, but I love watching when pony's hold stuff in their mouths.

Want an example? Here, towards the end of the art of the dress the Twilight has a pin cushion in her mouth and Pinkie has a marker in her's and it looks so FREGIN ADORABLE..

I'll even provide a link to the song for ya, so I can whet your appetite :)

So... I can't be the only one(Atleast I hope not.) So does anyone else find pony's holding things in their mouth like one of the most adorable things ever!? :D?

Cmon don't be Fluttershy! :D

Edited by Zygen
  • Brohoof 16

Like someone said on my post "You can't be alone in this fandom" anyways, back to this topic, I FRICKING LOVE IT WHEN THEY HAVE STUFF IN THEIR MOUTHS... Oh wait. I'm exaggerating again... Anyways, your not the only one who thinks theyre adorable when they hold stuff!  :wub:

• Brohoof 2

Like someone said on my post "You can't be alone in this fandom" anyways, back to this topic, I FRICKING LOVE IT WHEN THEY HAVE STUFF IN THEIR MOUTHS... Oh wait. I'm exaggerating again... Anyways, your not the only one who thinks theyre adorable when they hold stuff!  :wub:

Hey hey hey you can't go around quoting me Hehe. :) Joking joking, it is pretty fregin adorable though, I mean they always look like they're smiling kinda, and its just so.. CUTE!

I found a picture of Pinkie pie with a marker in her mouth for example btw.

Pinkie_Pie_with_a_marker_in_her_mouth_S1

Look at how ADORABLE IT IS!!!

*Dies*

I agree, it's adorable especially with the earth ponies, since I see that they cannot manipulate it with magic, they just hold it in their mouths :3 ^^

Yeah, I mean it seems like the pegasi are able to hold things with their hoofs most of the time(Kinda odd how earth pony's don't seem to do that very often, or atleast I never notice it that much..) And of course unicorns use magic to hold stuff 99% of the time.

I seriously wish sometimes that unicorns and pegasi would hold stuff with their mouth more :D! Its so cute!!!! :3 <3 :D

• Brohoof 4

Hey hey hey you can't go around quoting me Hehe. :) Joking joking, it is pretty fregin adorable though, I mean they always look like they're smiling kinda, and its just so.. CUTE!

I found a picture of Pinkie pie with a marker in her mouth for example btw.

Pinkie_Pie_with_a_marker_in_her_mouth_S1

Look at how ADORABLE IT IS!!!

*Dies*

Omigawd...Omigawd...Omigawd...Omigawd...Omigawd...

IT'S SO ABORABLE! IT'S-IT'S-IT'S  :wub:

*Dead. Because I said so. Okay. Gonna type a sentence for the min that I have to fill up in order to post dis!*

post-10381-0-32110300-1357107714.jpg

• Brohoof 3

640px-Mr_Cake_Diaper_Change_S2E13.png

Okay, uhm. Yeah I think it's cute when they hold things in their mouths but... Holy f**k it would suck to be an earth pony and have infant children...

Yeah I have to admit the one and only time where the whole mouth thing is kinda disgusting is with the diapers, I mean ew... And they don't even wash their mouths or anything...

Gah thats disgusting.

However lets atleast say that about 99% of things they hold in their mouths are absolutely adorable, not including Diapers, trash, and other well.. Disgusting things.. :P.

Look at how ADORABLE IT IS!!! *Dies*

That is amazingly cute. I never really gave it much thought up to this point, but yes, I do think it's insanely adorable when ponies hold things in their mouths like that. I'm not sure why, but you know... It's cute.

• Brohoof 1

Yes, I do find it absolutly adorable when they hold stuff in their mouth.  I wish unicorns would hold stuff in their mouth more.

Ikr! Lazy unicorn :P. I mean I love unicorns(They're my favorite.) But the whole fact they never hold stuff in their mouth is kinda annoying almost sometimes. I MEAN ITS SO ADORABLE.

I don't really know why, it just is.

Hey dude, I went through the trouble of reading your sig, and looking for this for 5 minutes, 5 MINUTES.

She is so adorable with that sword

:D hehe shes so cute! I actually think i've seen this pic somewhere before, although I'm not sure where. Its adorable though! :D Thank you for your 5 minutes of valuable time spent trying to kill me with cuteness..

This thread is going to give me more then diabetes :P.

That is amazingly cute. I never really gave it much thought up to this point, but yes, I do think it's insanely adorable when ponies hold things in their mouths like that. I'm not sure why, but you know... It's cute.

I didn't really think about it until like a while ago, but when you look at them closely and that smile and its just.. something about it is so cute!!!!

Now I smile everytime I see a pony holding something in their mouth. :)

Yes I find that to be cute as well. I like how the paint where they use there mouths to hold the brush is very adorable and very cute.

Hehe, Yeah anything they hold in their mouths looks pretty cute in my eyes(Ya know except the diapers in baby cakes.. other then that or related stuff..)

After being on vacation and not watching pony's for like a week it kinda popped at me extra how cute it was so I decided to make a thread to see how many others agree! :D

Of course! ;) ponies are already adorable as it but nothing is more adorable than seeing the cmc writing with their pencil's in their mouth.

Pinkie pie holding anything in her mouth is just adorable :3

:D Ikr, watching applebloom take notes in Mrs cheerilee's class is so adorable! Same with all the other times :).

Pinkie pie's look really adorable just because of her adorable smile :D.(Guess it kinda makes sense with her always smiling and being the element of laughter and all :P.)

• Brohoof 2

:D Ikr, watching applebloom take notes in Mrs cheerilee's class is so adorable! Same with all the other times :).

Pinkie pie's look really adorable just because of her adorable smile :D.(Guess it kinda makes sense with her always smiling and being the element of laughter and all :P.)

If you know what I am talking about. There is a picture of rarity on Motion Spark's profile with her munching on her own scarf :3. Now if that is not adorable then I do not know what is! I would post it here but I am on my iPod :P.

Ponies and scarfs just get me every time <3

• Brohoof 1

You're right, that is adorable! The unicorns and pegasi should do it more. Have we ever seen Rainbow Dash holding something that way? Her book maybe?? Must find pics!

TELL ME ABOUT IT :D. I love Unicorns, but I find holding stuff with your mouth to be so much cuter then holding it with magic. Maybe its just because it isn't as common as seeing something being levitated with magic.(Which is pretty common in all kinds of movies and shows involving magic in some form.)

It seems like pegasi don't hold stuff with their mouths most of the time, I believe it might have to do with the fact they have wings which makes it so they can balance their body while holding stuff in their hooves, or atleast thats the way it makes sense to me.

Still I wish they'd use their mouths more :).

If you know what I am talking about. There is a picture of rarity on Motion Spark's profile with her munching on her own scarf :3. Now if that is not adorable then I do not know what is! I would post it here but I am on my iPod :P.

Ponies and scarfs just get me every time <3

I had to go look for this! and OMG it is adorable :D.

Since your on your ipod I'ma post this here for y'all(Hopefully this is the right one :P.) And I hope motion spark doesn't mind :).

rarity_gif__om_nom_nom_by_sunnstamp-d536

So ADORABLE!

IT BURNS!

• Brohoof 8

I gotta admit...They do look kinda cute when they are holding things...Its strange because there isn't really anything different, But for some reason, It does look really cute when they hold stuff in their mouth's...

• Brohoof 2

Derpy holding a muffin in her mouth is probably my fav. :3. I mean come on now it's derpy with a muffin in her mouth how much more can you ask for???

Ikr! I'm searching google images, but for somereason I haven't found any pics of derpy with a muffin in her mouth.. I've found like maybe 1 or two with mail in her mouth, no muffins somehow..

Must look harder I guess :P.

I gotta admit...They do look kinda cute when they are holding things...Its strange because there isn't really anything different, But for some reason, It does look really cute when they hold stuff in their mouth's...

Yeah it does when you really pay attention to it :) To be honest I think its because they're smiling and you can see their teeth sometimes and a grin. And It just.. Idk how to explain it they just look so adorable. I mean imagine if a pony from MLP walked up to you holding a pencil in its mouth handing it to you. THE VERY THOUGHT..

We're gonna need to get more art of this kinda stuff out there :P. Maybe I will if I get the skill to do it hehe.

• Brohoof 2

Now I smile everytime I see a pony holding something in their mouth.

It's already-adorable ponies doing super-adorable things. How could you not smile? I can't imagine anyone, Brony or not, could resist the cuteness of images like these. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Derpy the muffin mare! Someone should totally do a song about this as different version of the muffin man ;)

That would be so sweet to hear actually! Piercesmoulder has the perfect derpy voice too.

Haha! That totally sounds like a great idea for a parody! Heck I'd do it if I had a good derpy voice(Well and you know could sing... Or write lyrics... Ya know what I play trumpet ain't that enough for ya? :P.)

Don't wanna drag this to far off topic though!

But a good idea :).

I still can't find any pics of derpy with muffins in her mouth.. :/ Either they are hidden, I suck at using google images, or I'm doing something wrong :P.

Oh well. The very thought is pretty adorable anyways :).

It's already-adorable ponies doing super-adorable things. How could you not smile? I can't imagine anyone, Brony or not, could resist the cuteness of images like these. 

Truth truth and truth. Honestly I can get how some people don't like the show.. But to resist the absolutely adorable faces and stuff of the already adorable ponys?

That sounds pretty crazy to me :P. The man excuse is dumb enough anyways as most brony's relize, men can certainly find things adorable :D.(Like pony's with markers in their mouth)

I guess I should maybe have said that it makes me smile extra or something :P. Still to be honest I don't smile constantly while watching MLP or anything, but there is quite alot of adorableness so it is pretty hard to not atleast grin on the inside :).

Anyways TL;DR Pony's are fregin adorable.

You know on a side note.. I've actually watched the Smile Smile Smile song and not smiled before.. Most of the time its when I'm in a depressed mood though :P if i'm in a normal mood its quite hard.

Still, I kinda feel heartless for that kinda thing :P I sorta have to force myself to some degree actually, which is probably why it only really happens when I'm in a depressed mood..

Anyways thats a bit off topic, just came to mind :P.

Edited by Zygen
  • Brohoof 1