Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Am I the only one who finds pony's holding stuff with their mouths adorable?

Zygen

And not just that, either. How the hell do they wipe after taking a dump, anyway? Do their restrooms have some special feature to do it for them? Do they use their tails? Or do they . . . use their mouths?

In real life, ponies don't actually need to. I don't see fit to go into any detail, but not a trace is left behind once they've finished business. 

• Brohoof 2

Oh, man. I never realized. I mean, I always knew ponies tended to hold things in their mouths (which is weird, because we've seen cases where they've manipulated items with their hooves), but I never noticed how strangely adorable it was.

Holy shit, it is cute. Too cute, even.

Rainbow Dash writing with her mouth reminds me of a certain sadfic :(

And not just that, either. How the hell do they wipe after taking a dump, anyway? Do their restrooms have some special feature to do it for them? Do they use their tails? Or do they . . . use their mouths?

Yeah i didn't really notice it at first, but I noticed it a while after watching the show. It is quiet adorable :).

Also i think that only pegasi can manipulate stuff with their hoofs, because they use their wings to hold their body's up while they hold things with their hoofs. Otherwise they'd fall over because they couldn't balance. Which means Earth ponies are the only ones who have to hold things in their mouth.

Atleast thats my assumption, and I can't really think of any times where it wouldn't be true.

As for erm wiping.. Well who knows honestly, Its a kids show so It isn't much of a concern I guess, but I guess it makes you wonder :P. Although its kinda disgusting so.. Bah idk. Seems impossible to hold things with their tail, mouth might be impossible to be honest to. Thats quiet a long reach honestly..

Maybe they just don't.

Or we could use the whole Magic excuse :P, that works for everything right? :D?

In real life, ponies don't actually need to. I don't see fit to go into any detail, but not a trace is left behind once they've finished business. 

Oh. Well I guess that would make sense. Sorta. I suppose details aren't really relevant or required :P. Although it does seem sorta strange, seeing as they have fur and all. And a tail, and yet humans have to wipe and they don't.

Anyways I'll trust that you googled it or even have first hand experience somehow and take your word for it, it makes things make more sense anyways :P.

I don't wanna drag to far off topic anyways.

sorry, i didnt wanna do this, but you guys asked for it by discussing the cuteness of ponies carrying things in their mouths. 

img-1048104-1-img-839830-1-pinkie_pie_wi

I do believe I may have just found the cutest thing...ever.

Lucky too, cause i'm just about to go to bed, I can really do with that image being burned into my brain *stares at computer screen*

And as everyone else is posting their own images, this is a t-shirt im thinking of getting...

(Would post image but...eh)

http://ih0.redbubble.net/image.11265219.6985/fc,550x550,white.jpg

Edited by Agent505
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

sorry, i didnt wanna do this, but you guys asked for it by discussing the cuteness of ponies carrying things in their mouths. 

img-1048104-1-img-839830-1-pinkie_pie_wi

*SQUEAAA* omgg this is so fregin cute it gave me the most wonderful grin simply gazing at it as it came into view! ERMGAHHHHh. ALL THE D"AWWWSSS

This is gotta be the cutest picture I think of all the pictures so far.. :P.

I think this picture literally made my heart explode... AND THEN EXPLODE AGAIN!... CAN THAT EVEN HAPPEN?!

OMGG SO CUTEEEE I JUST WANNA SQUEZZ IT AND.. STUFF...

Ok I'll stop freaking out :P.

ps. I just noticed the book is titled "Sweets and hotsauce" :D that just made it 20% more adorable :D.

Even Apple Family Reunion has mouth-holding! Ponies holding stuff in their mouths is really very cute. Especially Rarity, for me.

Its funny how she just closes her eyes, idk why but it seems kinda strange actually :P, Its still adorable :). Just I wonder how she knows what shes doing with it.. Maybe its just that frame though who knows :P.

I do believe I may have just found the cutest thing...ever.

Lucky too, cause i'm just about to go to bed, I can really do with that image being burned into my brain *stares at computer screen*

And as everyone else is posting their own images, this is a t-shirt im thinking of getting...

(Would post image but...eh)

http://ih0.redbubble.net/image.11265219.6985/fc,550x550,white.jpg

Awwww :). He kinda looks like hes trying to eat the disk to be honest Xd. And because of the fur coat being the same color almost as the teeth I actually had a hard time seeing that it was in his mouth. Just something I thought I'd point out :P.

You should totally get it though. :). Still adorable! :D

Edited by Zygen
  • Brohoof 1

No, you aren't

But this my friends is quite possible the cutest thing in all of existence of a Pony holding something.

So if you have a weak heart don't click the spoiler tag.

mlfw6086-I_Love_You-Derpy.png

Edited by Rush
  • Brohoof 3

Spoiler tags are (remove the space in the middle of spoiler and between the [ and / ) [sp oiler]"enterstuff here"[ /spoiler]

That pic is adorable. i've seen it before though

Edited by Lolnus
  • Brohoof 1

No, you aren't

But this my friends is quite possible the cutest thing in all of existence.

So if you have a weak heart don't click the spoiler tag.

mlfw6086-I_Love_You-Derpy.png

OMG STOP IT XD. Just kidding just kidding I like seeing these they make me happy with how adorable they are and how they just automatically make me smile :D.

Its so adorable :D. Its a really good rival to the pinkie picture to.. Now I don't know which ones more adorable.. Raghhhh :P.

Oh well they're both really adorable regardless :D.

Spoiler tags are (remove the space in the middle of spoiler and between the [ and / [sp oiler]"enterstuff here"[ /spoiler]

That pic is adorable. i've seen it before though

I agree :D.

Yes!! I thought about this recently, I'm glad I'm not alone!! It's just plain adorable. It does indeed seem to make everything 20% cuter. I did once draw my ponysona holding a candy cane in her mouth and I couldn't believe how cute she looked. I think Fluttershy looks really cute doing this, and Twilight too. Although that's quite rare because she uses her magic for most things.

• Brohoof 1

Yes!! I thought about this recently, I'm glad I'm not alone!! It's just plain adorable. It does indeed seem to make everything 20% cuter. I did once draw my ponysona holding a candy cane in her mouth and I couldn't believe how cute she looked. I think Fluttershy looks really cute doing this, and Twilight too. Although that's quite rare because she uses her magic for most things.

I agree on pretty much all of this :P, of course I've stated its adorable, I also think that Fluttershy and twilight look really cute.(Then again I might be biased as they're my top 2 favorites.) But they don't tend to hold stuff in their mouths much, considering Fluttershy's a pegasi, and twilights a unicorn. Twilight pretty much seems to never use her mouth for doing anything though, Then again i guess if I had magical abilities like twilight i'd use my magic over my mouth, but it looks so cute :D.

Pegasi if you notice also seem to use their hoofs alot, or is it just me? Earth ponies I never see use their hoofs to hold things though, as I've stated before I think its because Pegasi have wings to balance them without hooves, and earth ponies don't.

But yeah adorableness to the max :D Maybe you should post the drawing of your ponysona with a candy cane in her mouth just because? You don't have to, but more D'awws to be had here are always welcome :).

NO! WAIT! I'M ALLERGIC TO ADORABLENESS!

img-1050978-1-tumblr_m5yacb41OJ1qc5ffho1

'DAWW *Dies*

img-1050978-2-tumblr_m8h4hqTV1t1rat7t5o1

OF ALL THE ADORABLE THINGS THAT I COULD POST,

THIS WAS

THE.

MOST.

ADORABLE.

THING.

Omg that young Rainbow Dash style Dash holding that wonderbolt toy... SO CUTEEEE

Then you had to throw in the next one, I grinned so hard I laughed. :D.

Ps. I love that quote so much btw :D.

Yeah it's cute, but you kind of get used to seeing it after a while really. Plus, it's hard not to get caught up in appreciating the awesomeness of unicorn magic levitation over it, at least to me. :huh:

• Brohoof 2

Yeah it's cute, but you kind of get used to seeing it after a while really. Plus, it's hard not to get caught up in appreciating the awesomeness of unicorn magic levitation over it, at least to me. :huh:

Eh, Idk I just have some weird love for it. :P. To be honest even if magic is awesome, I still like to see them hold stuff in their mouths.

However there are plenty of cases magic is way better suited, also magic is much more convenient for alot of things.

Still magic unfortunately doesn't look adorable really.

I guess theres a good mix for everypony to enjoy :P, besides Pony's are already pretty adorable in the first place :).

• Brohoof 1

I never really thought about it, but I guess you are right, the ponies holding things with their mouths is, well, freaking adorable.

Well said well said :D, it really isn't something alot of people notice to be honest, I mean it doesn't happen all that often and the most common is for earth ponies. And when it does happen you don't really pay much attention to it.

Of course considering how many times I've watched the show, I noticed it of course, actually it was proably only like my 2nd or 3rd watch of the show I really saw how adorable it was :P.

Tl;Dr Freaking adorable is correct :D.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

it's like when puppies or kittens carry things as gifts for you or because they thing they're great hunters or something. It's also cute because "Awww they think they're people!" even though, in their world they are : )

• Brohoof 1

it's like when puppies or kittens carry things as gifts for you or because they thing they're great hunters or something. It's also cute because "Awww they think they're people!" even though, in their world they are : )

Yeah it is always very cute, thats probably why ponies look so cute doing it to.

However I know a couple dogs and cats who will bring in dead rats and stuff.. And to be honest I'm not exactly in love with seeing that :P.

I guess its the thought that counts though.

• Brohoof 1

I was just watching Putting Your Hoof Down, and found this downright squee-able frame. Look, she has a letter in her mouth. Super cute.

img-1100857-1-zRTJllW.png

D'AWWWW SO FREAKIN ADORABLE!!!

:D

Fluttershy already kills me enough with her adorableness, and now this!?

WHAT.. I don't even :P.

But this is seriously adorable, I can't believe I really never took a look at this sequence all the times I've watched it, and especially seeing as Fluttershy is my favorite. How I missed this I dunno.

Anyways thank you for posting it :D.

...I don't really find it adorable much when they hold stuff with their mouths. I just find them the same cute I do when they don't have anything in their mouths.. 

I have no right to argue with you as your entitled to your own opinion.(I May not agree with it though :). )

Pony's overall are pretty adorable. I just somehow find them holding stuff in their mouth to be extra adorable, especially when you take the time to look at it.

Not gonna bash you for thinking different though :).

I have no right to argue with you as your entitled to your own opinion.(I May not agree with it though :). )

Pony's overall are pretty adorable. I just somehow find them holding stuff in their mouth to be extra adorable, especially when you take the time to look at it.

Not gonna bash you for thinking different though :).

Oh.. Did I come off as rude? :c I didn't mean it like that! Of course you don't have to agree! Everypony's different! The world would be a boring place if everyone was the same..

Yeh, I get it. I just don't see them any more cuter than they already are!

• Brohoof 1

NO! WAIT! I'M ALLERGIC TO ADORABLENESS!

img-1050978-1-tumblr_m5yacb41OJ1qc5ffho1

'DAWW *Dies*

img-1050978-2-tumblr_m8h4hqTV1t1rat7t5o1

OF ALL THE ADORABLE THINGS THAT I COULD POST,

THIS WAS

THE.

MOST.

ADORABLE.

THING.

ASDF quote? kitten fight!

Here is one that I always dawwwwww over! It also happens to be one of my many TF2 sprays, I have like 50 of them.

post-7058-0-57217800-1358724756.png

• Brohoof 1