1. 1. Most adorable and cuddly pony

• Pinkie Pie
    • Fluttershy
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Rarity
    • Twilight Sparkle
    • Applejack

• 3 months later...

Pinkie Pie has to be the most Cuddly and adorable pony of then all just look at that poofy mane that has to feel so soft now you have more Pinkie's to cuddle let me know how soft her mane is

Pinkie_Pie_tells_her_clones_S3E03.thumb.png.36bf5599f624135d30d37939125db0dc.png

Well because Rainbow Dash is my Waifu after all, I would have to say that the most adorable and snugly pony would have to be Rainbow Dash, sure she may have a tough exterior, but once you get to know her and spend time with her, you'll see she does have a much softer side :wub:

cute dash.jpe

• Brohoof 1

Rarity's my favourite, but I consider Fluttershy the most cuddly.  For some strange reason I've always wished I could just run my finger through her mane, and no, plushies don't do her mane justice, or at least feel nothing like I imagine her's would.  Oh, and I'd label her most adorable too.  I'd label Rarity the most elegant, but I wouldn't want to mess with her mane.  Granted, I made the mistake of messing with the mane of my Olyfactory Rarity.  Don't do that if you have one, lol.

pinkie pie is the only option that would actually let you cuddle with and that she would cuddle back.

and pinkie pie would be the only pony that would be capable of cuddlying with your eardrums.
and also would not back away if you ask her for you to cuddle her with your lungs

Edited by age3rcm

It's really hard for me to pick one, but I'd probably have to go with Twilight (Fluttershee is a close second), especially when you see her reading a book and looking really cute.  Characters like that are probably my biggest cartoon female weakness.  It happened with Ami in Sailor Moon, it happened with Velma in Scooby Doo, and it happened with Twilight in FiM.

• 2 years later...

Rainbow dash, yes she's my favourite but i would have said her even if she wasn't my favourite. Just look at this picture                                                                                                               426-4266951_kittyhawk-contrail-cute-rain                                                                                                                            Fluttershy and Twilight are also adorable. For most cuddliest pony, it would be pinkie