Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Am I the only one who finds pony's holding stuff with their mouths adorable?

Zygen

Oh.. Did I come off as rude? :c I didn't mean it like that! Of course you don't have to agree! Everypony's different! The world would be a boring place if everyone was the same..

Yeh, I get it. I just don't see them any more cuter than they already are!

No no, you didn't come off as rude at all! I was actually more concerned I came off as rude myself :P

I was just stated for the sake of stating I guess, I didn't mean for it to sound rude or anything.

I agree the world would be really boring without any differences though. Might as well all be robots hehe :P.

• 10 years later...

Yes yes yes thems holding stuffies in they mouthies is very cuuuute!!! :yay:

If I had to do that, you'd just find slobber and teeth marks over everything :blush:

I wanna know how they do iT

Sometimes it's cute. Mostly I like it because it's more realistic than stuff just sticking to their hooves. It's interesting to think about how beings without hands would interact with the world. They did that a lot more in the earlier episodes.

But I do NOT want to think about how Pinkie changed the diapers. :eww:

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Tacodidra said:

Do I find this cute?

large.png

The answer is obvious – how could I not? ^_^ I imagine things like writing would be really difficult, but that doesn't affect the cuteness. :squee:

I'm sure writing with a pen in your mouth isn't really hard once you learn how. But imagine typing.

• Brohoof 1