Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Am I the only one who finds pony's holding stuff with their mouths adorable?

Zygen

Not to mention bad@$$ ;)

15q3tw2.jpg

But yeah, there is something strangely cute about it. I don't know quite how to describe it either. I guess ponies are cute when they do anything.

Yeah :P. I think maybe its just because its interesting to see how pony's use human made items in their own little pony way, and its just adorable to watch them do. Its kinda hard to directly explain even then, I guess its not really worth trying, I'll just stick with finding it adorable :)

And of course it can look pretty awesome to :D.

• Brohoof 1

Yes, they are for sure really cute holding things in their mouths. But the pictures you have all posted, worthy as they may be, do not match up to... THIS!

post-2257-0-06446900-1357111627_thumb.jpg

That popping sound you just heard was my heart exploding from too much d'aww.

• Brohoof 6

(edited)

Yes, they are for sure really cute holding things in their mouths. But the pictures you have all posted, worthy as they may be, do not match up to... THIS!

attachicon.gifApple Bloom with Pencil.jpg

That popping sound you just heard was my heart exploding from too much d'aww.

I was getting ready for the opportunity to post this :P I just haven't got around to it, but thanks for doing it for me :D.

I think I'm going to have to say that my heart may have exploded aswell..

THE D"AWWWWWW IT BURNSSssssssssssssssss :P.

I think this one and Pinkie's are the two favorites of mine at the moment(Trying to remember others as I speak :P.)

Have we ever seen Rainbow Dash holding something that way? Her book maybe?? Must find pics!

You know I just thought of one time where you could consider that she held something in her mouth, if you want to count it atleast.. During "Fall weather friends" In the iron pony competition in the last event the tug-o-war both Rainbow Dash and AJ have the rope in their mouth.

Other then that, I can't say I can think of any other time that Rainbow Dash held anything in her mouth.

Unfortunately, I can't find a pic of that though :P.

Other pegasi have held stuff in their mouths though, like Fluttershy in "return of harmony" pulling the balloon, so its not like they can't, they just choose not to most of the time.

Edited by Zygen
  • Brohoof 2

I was getting ready for the opportunity to post this :P I just haven't got around to it, but thanks for doing it for me :D.

I think I'm going to have to say that my heart may have exploded aswell..

THE D"AWWWWWW IT BURNSSssssssssssssssss :P.

I think this one and Pinkie's are the two favorites of mine at the moment(Trying to remember others as I speak :P.)

You know I just thought of one time where you could consider that she held something in her mouth, if you want to count it atleast.. During "Fall weather friends" In the iron pony competition in the last event the tug-o-war both Rainbow Dash and AJ have the rope in their mouth.

Other then that, I can't say I can think of any other time that Rainbow Dash held anything in her mouth.

Unfortunately, I can't find a pic of that though :P.

Other pegasi have held stuff in their mouths though, like Fluttershy in "return of harmony" pulling the balloon, so its not like they can't, they just choose not to most of the time.

Didn't Rainbow write a letter to the Princess? If I remember write, Twilight was hovering a piece of paper infront of her while she wrote on it herself... Gonna wrap my brain around this...

*googling... googling...*

Ding!

grztu6r.gif?1322739668

• Brohoof 3

Yeah and I'm glad you did make this thread it's very awesome to see others agree that ponies holding stuff in there mouth is also cute. I liked how Rarity held that scarf in her mouth it's very sweet and cute,

• Brohoof 1

Eh, I really don't care for it. It is just a way they hold certain things. Actually, ponies must have some pretty strong immune systems for all that dirty stuff they handle? (Or get sick a lot)

• Brohoof 1

img-1045838-1-640px-Mr_Cake_Diaper_Chang

Okay, uhm. Yeah I think it's cute when they hold things in their mouths but... Holy f**k it would suck to be an earth pony and have infant children...

That is just one of the many reasons why if I was a pony I would like to be a unicorn, yeah as a Pegasus pony you could use your wings but as a unicorn no part of your body will ever have to touch the dirty diaper. But yeah of course it is adorable it reminds me of the way dogs carry things in their mouth.

• Brohoof 2

I like the holding things in the mouth too. It does add to the cuteness.

This may be a bit off topic, but I also like when the ponies use their noses to nudge or press things. Like at the end of the Raise this Barn song, Applejack pushes the camera button with her nose instead of her hoof, and I just D'aw'ed at it. I find this really cute too. 

Applejack_zpsf0c4b612.jpg

• Brohoof 4

No... look at this. It's so... adorable... HE'S HOLDING A PIE IN HIS MOUTH AND HE'S ALL HAPPY AND... hnnnng.

mqRUp.png

This one frame just makes me so happy.

• Brohoof 3

Ok you got me, I will admit it is incredibly cute to see ponies holding things in their mouths, I can't quite put my hoof on it, but there was one episode that showed one of the background ponies carrying something around for a few scenes. Strangely enough that's when I really noticed it - on a background pony - lolwut? 

But the one thing I really find to be adorable, is when pegasi use their wings to hold things. I dont know why, but I watched winter wrap up last night and noticed Fluttershy holds the bell in her wing before she takes it out with her mouth and hands it to Spike. That right there was a major *Squee!* moment for me :L

• Brohoof 2

Didn't Rainbow write a letter to the Princess? If I remember write, Twilight was hovering a piece of paper infront of her while she wrote on it herself... Gonna wrap my brain around this...

Ding!

Yay! :D Only she could make writing with a feather quill look that cool.

And I found another one! It's not from the show, but you can't have everything. ^^

po102.jpg

• Brohoof 3

Ding!

img-1046264-1-grztu6r.gif

:D Woot finally you got one! I forgot about this actually. Not sure what episode this is from. Isn't it read it and weep?(I think she wrote a letter in that. not sure.) Regardless it looks adorable :).

Yeah and I'm glad you did make this thread it's very awesome to see others agree that ponies holding stuff in there mouth is also cute. I liked how Rarity held that scarf in her mouth it's very sweet and cute,

Yea :) It also has gathered a decent bit of pics of pony's looking adorable holding things :) Which is more then I really expected.

Eh, I really don't care for it. It is just a way they hold certain things. Actually, ponies must have some pretty strong immune systems for all that dirty stuff they handle? (Or get sick a lot)

Well I guess not everybody's going to agree. Your entitled to your own opinion of course :). ( I still think its adorable though.)

And well. Who knows what their immune system is like. You know to be honest... Has any of the pony's from the show actually ever been really sick(Not counting fake sicknesses.)

Maybe they just wash their mouth alot. Who knows in a show with magic :P.

That is just one of the many reasons why if I was a pony I would like to be a unicorn, yeah as a Pegasus pony you could use your wings but as a unicorn no part of your body will ever have to touch the dirty diaper. But yeah of course it is adorable it reminds me of the way dogs carry things in their mouth.

I agree, that and you know having magic is why I like unicorns :). Then again humans have to touch diapers with their hands so being a pegasi I imagine wouldn't be to much different since wings are pretty much hands sorta.. :P. But being an earth pony it must suck.

Maybe they wear something in their mouths to keep from getting sick or something. Still sounds disgusting.. I'd gag trying to do it. And I already find the idea of using your hands to be disgusting..

Anyways off topic, but besides that yeah it is adorable. It does remind me of dogs actually. Although I guess that makes sense considering dogs hold stuff in their mouths to. However I'm gonna have to say its hard to beat cartoon pony's for adorableness in holding stuff in their mouth.(But dogs come close. :) )

I guess  your'e right. It is really flipping cute. I too, wished that unicorns and pegasi should do it more. Especially when it's Fluttershy or Rarity holding it. I tend to think they look the cutes

.img-1046557-1-tumblr_lpdwlfMPQb1qincmao1

They all look pretty equally adorable when holding stuff, I guess I may be biased at seeing Fluttershy or Twilight holding stuff seeing as their my top 2. But Twilight almost never holds stuff in her mouth anyways.

I like the holding things in the mouth too. It does add to the cuteness.

This may be a bit off topic, but I also like when the ponies use their noses to nudge or press things. Like at the end of the Raise this Barn song, Applejack pushes the camera button with her nose instead of her hoof, and I just D'aw'ed at it. I find this really cute too. 

img-1046599-1-Applejack_zpsf0c4b612.jpg

To be honest I never really noticed this, so I can't say. I'll have to watch this episode again :P. But it kinda seems like it might hurt. Maybe not, but have you ever tried hitting something with your nose :P?

No... look at this. It's so... adorable... HE'S HOLDING A PIE IN HIS MOUTH AND HE'S ALL HAPPY AND... hnnnng.

img-1046619-1-mqRUp.png

This one frame just makes me so happy.

He looks so content just blindly walking around with a pie in his mouth :D.

Ok you got me, I will admit it is incredibly cute to see ponies holding things in their mouths, I can't quite put my hoof on it, but there was one episode that showed one of the background ponies carrying something around for a few scenes. Strangely enough that's when I really noticed it - on a background pony - lolwut? 

But the one thing I really find to be adorable, is when pegasi use their wings to hold things. I dont know why, but I watched winter wrap up last night and noticed Fluttershy holds the bell in her wing before she takes it out with her mouth and hands it to Spike. That right there was a major *Squee!* moment for me :L

Now I have to rewatch Winter wrap up to :P And see this. I do find it odd that you noticed a background pony holding stuff in their mouths before the others but it is adorable regardless of who it is :).

Yay! :D Only she could make writing with a feather quill look that cool.

And I found another one! It's not from the show, but you can't have everything. ^^

img-1046665-1-po102.jpg

Considering Rainbow Dash and Sonic are both shades of blue the cutie mark doesn't look half bad on Sonic :P.

Drawings aren't quiet as adorable as the show though, but still pretty adorable. :).

• Brohoof 1

:D Woot finally you got one! I forgot about this actually. Not sure what episode this is from. Isn't it read it and weep?(I think she wrote a letter in that. not sure.) Regardless it looks adorable :).

I  think that was the episode that people still give Merriwether a hard time for making even after Wonderbolt Acadamy . I am 100 percent sure that that was Mysterious Mare Do Well. Rainbow turned to Spike in "Read It and Weep" And said "Did you get all that"? She wanted to read that Daring Doo book so bad she couldn't write the letter.;)

• Brohoof 2

I am 100 percent sure that that was Mysterious Mare Do Well.

Correct! Ha! Now you are all forced to admit that you liked something from The Mysterious Mare Do Well! Soon you shall all be converted to the Stellafera school of Merriwether Williams Appreciation.

(Back on topic, I do find it adorable. Pegasi holding stuff with their wings creeps me out though)

Edited by Stellafera
  • Brohoof 1

I  think that was the episode that people still give Merriwether a hard time for making even after Wonderbolt Acadamy . I am 100 percent sure that that was Mysterious Mare Do Well. Rainbow turned to Spike in "Read It and Weep" And said "Did you get all that"? She wanted to read that Daring Doo book so bad she couldn't write the letter. ;)

Oh, that sounds right actually. I got stuff confused :P. If your sure about it then I'm pretty sure chances are your right :P.

I guess it doesn't surpise me seeing as I didn't even know Rainbow Dash held a quill in her mouth ever :P.

(edited)

Correct! Ha! Now you are all forced to admit that you liked something from The Mysterious Mare Do Well! Soon you shall all be converted to the Stellafera school of Merriwether Williams Appreciation.

(Back on topic, I do find it adorable. Pegasi holding stuff with their wings creeps me out though)

To be fair I don't really hate Mare Do well that much. I actually was fine with it then I watched reviews and stuff and that kinda influenced my opinion a bit.

And her other episodes where all fine :P.

Anyways thats off topic, Yes I agree its adorable :3.

It really is adorable,I personally do like it. It's really cute and sets up some nice and funny scenarios. So yeah, you're definitely not alone alone in that.

Yeah it is funny to watch them try to do things sometimes :D. And of course looking at them grinning while they hold stuff in their teeth is just.. simply adorable :3 :D.

Glad to hear I'm not alone and insane to :P.

Edited by Zygen
  • Brohoof 1

As you can see, you are definitely not alone there. I'm not sure why it's so cute either but it really is. Maybe it's because of that one reason I saw before I started speed-scrolling. It looks like they're smiling. Smiling always makes cute things cuter. ^_^

• Brohoof 3

As you can see, you are definitely not alone there. I'm not sure why it's so cute either but it really is. Maybe it's because of that one reason I saw before I started speed-scrolling. It looks like they're smiling. Smiling always makes cute things cuter. ^_^

Yup :) I guess not :D. I know the feeling when you forget what you where gonna say hehe. 

Smiling does make things 20% cuter(Or more) :D Idk why, plus ponies are already adorable so... Yeah.. :D. hard to resist.

It looks kinda like dogs as someone mentioned also. And dogs are also pretty adorable :D!

• Brohoof 1

You know, I honestly never thought about it but now that the idea has been given and after reviewing the video, it IS actually really adorable! xD Aww!~ ^^

Ikr :D When you look at them closely it just gets more and more adorable :D. Its so adorable!

It gets all my D'awws and awws :D! And it kills me!

I'll stop now :P.

Oh, man. I never realized. I mean, I always knew ponies tended to hold things in their mouths (which is weird, because we've seen cases where they've manipulated items with their hooves), but I never noticed how strangely adorable it was.

Holy shit, it is cute. Too cute, even.

Ding!
img-1046264-1-grztu6r.gif

Rainbow Dash writing with her mouth reminds me of a certain sadfic :(

img-1045838-1-640px-Mr_Cake_Diaper_Chang

Okay, uhm. Yeah I think it's cute when they hold things in their mouths but... Holy f**k it would suck to be an earth pony and have infant children...

And not just that, either. How the hell do they wipe after taking a dump, anyway? Do their restrooms have some special feature to do it for them? Do they use their tails? Or do they . . . use their mouths?

• Brohoof 3