Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

"Am I the only one who..." Game

Odyssey

I only own 10 right now, but i'm choosey when it comes to plushies. I'm sure that there are others who own way more!

Am I the only one who can eat a dozen doughnuts in one sitting?

No, you're not. To be honest, if you think about it you're pretty much paying to slowly kill yourself ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Am I the only one who uses commas in the Count to a Million game?

• 2 weeks later...

If by sensitivity, you mean: thinks -its -the -best -thing -ever -that -makes- life -a -glorious-wonderful- slice -of -heaven, then no, not by a long shot.

Maybe I get lonely sometimes, name my stuffed animals even have a pet rock but...

Am I the only one with a Pet Bowling Pin?

His name's Jermiah!!

A bowling pin as a pet? I can't say that have one, at least!

Am I the only one that writes fanfiction that isn't MLP-related?

Nope - haven't even played it yet, myself.  I was told not to kill ANYTHING - so, there's that.

Am I the only one who truly CAN'T STAND Harry Potter?  

I mean, it's well-written, it introduces kids to both magic AND reading, and it's fun for kids young and old... don't get me wrong, I am NOT saying that it's awful... but during the initial releases, the HYPE got crammed down my throat so much, I can't STAND it.  Now, when I tell folks I've only seen the first movie and read NONE of the books, they look at me like I'm a heathen bastard.

Next Potterite who looks at me askance for not jumping on the bandwagon, I'ma shit in their Sorting Hat.   :unamused:

Kind of, I only Watched the first movie and read none of the books. Noone looks at me like that though. Harry Potter or rather almost any form of literature isn't really read by the vast majority of my country...

Not that I don't read books... I normally like books but for some reason I just can't get into Harry Potter.

Am I the only one in the forums who really like the Hamilton musical?