Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's your favorite part about your least favorite episode?

Dulset Tarn

Magical Mystery Cure: I like the song "What's My Cutie Mark Is Telling Me" :) That's the only good song of the episode.

Edited by Blobulle

Those that know me well also know EXACTLY what I am about to say. Almost word for word I bet. 

Even though my least favorite episode (by far) is Sonic Rainboom, I'll say this: the first six minutes are actually solid. The best part within that time frame is Rainbow Dash teaching Fluttershy how to cheer. 

Rainbow Falls:

9b7.gif

Even though the episode's objectively terrible, Derpy's cute and innocent flag-waving captures the beauty of her character tremendously. :adorkable:

If Equestria Girls can be counted as an episode (as I hate it more than RF), then it's Spike's masterful characterization. At no other point was he written as well and respectfully as here (other than Lesson Zero).

Edited by Dark Qiviut

(edited)

If Equestria Girls can be counted as an episode (as I hate it more than RF), then it's Spike's masterful characterization. At no other point was he written as well and respectfully as here (other than Lesson Zero).

I found Crystal Empire to probably be the one time he was treated with real respect by the writers.

Edited by Dulset Tarn

The exposure of how dragons actually live in Dragon Quest (though the dragons were still annoying and the episode kind of gave empty promises of Spike's origin)

The part where Rainbow Dash was talking about her self-insert fanfic in Spike at your service was very entertaining to me.

I have two episodes tied for the worst. So,I'll just list both of them.

The Secret of My Excess- Nothing redeemable about this piece of garbage.

Equestria Games- Get to see more grumpy Harshwhinny. That's a plus,but other than that,the episode was shit.

ms__harshwhinny_by_jeatz_axl-d6y4v6f.png

Twilight Time: Twilight's hamburger scene; plus Sweetie Bell was the star of the episode, IMO.

The Mysterious Mare Do Well had this scene

Oh, and the cold opening with the fan club was great

Edited by Megas75

castle mania (i thought this was really repetitive) but the best bit was when pinkie was playing the organ. Pinkie is an instrumental genius for ponies sake she can play multiple instruments at a time so why in the hay is her cutie mark parties granted music is a big part of parties but still