Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

When are the superbowl ads?

paradoxical

They occur between plays and quarters.  Unfortunately, the only way for you to know when they happen is to actually watch the game.  Although, maybe you could get someone who wants to watch the game shout for you every time the commercials begin.  Or, just record the game and skip ahead when you need to.

What do you mean by "famous ones"?

You mean like commercials that focus on well-known brands? Or the ones that become popular after the superbowl airs?

Those play randomly and never at a set time. Could be the second commercial during the first commercial break or the first commercial during the seventh commercial break.

You ought to watch this year's superbowl to get a natural answer.

What do you mean by "famous ones"?

You mean like commercials that focus on well-known brands? Or the ones that become popular after the superbowl airs?

Those play randomly and never at a set time. Could be the second commercial during the first commercial break or the first commercial during the seventh commercial break.

You ought to watch this year's superbowl to get a natural answer.

@@GammaDove,

Thanks.  And Thank you for the advice Pollo, but I don't have a TV and watching a game I have no interest in for commercials for things I won't buy sounds rather . . counterproductive in general.  

I'll just change a line or two.