Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

CinnamonPop

(edited)

My best friend... I'm going to have to say Apple Fritter. We've been friends for about ten years now. :catface:

That is small by Imperium standards, it is only 14,600 infantrymen. Yes I counted and did the math.(The key to not loosing too many is having a steady Ale supply)

Who is your best friend?

Edited by CinnamonPop

That is small by Imperium standards, it is only 14,600 infantrymen (in the front). Yes I counted and did the math.(The key to not loosing too many is having a steady Ale supply)

Yeah, well quality or quantity and Clones are more trained and are much more accurate.

And besides there are much more...

sig-4314918.5178933_f520.jpg

and more...

sig-4314918.tumblr_mjqmrrJ1Cj1qibhi9o2_5

Coming in.

The Question: Who's your favorite Princess [Doesn't have to be an alicorn]

Edited by A6_V8Pym

(edited)

Yeah, well quality or quantity and Clones are more trained and are much more accurate.

And besides there are much more...

sig-4314918.sig-4314918.5178933_f520.jpg

and more...

sig-4314918.sig-4314918.tumblr_mjqmrrJ1C

Coming in.

The Question: Who's your favorite Princess [Doesn't have to be an alicorn]

Celestia is the only one right? :confused: Edited by CinnamonPop

• 2 weeks later...

Wonderful. I haven't planned out all the details quite yet, but I have a general idea of what to do. First, we need to separate her from her friends. Any ideas?

I could challenge her to a race... :o

She never turns down a challenge.

No no, Cinnamon! :lol: I mean for a week or more. You do that, and I'll be able to pull off a prank of epic proportions. Can you do it?

Hehehe... I have a way to distract her that long. Stealing her books will be good. xD

I feel we are all acquaintances that will be nice and behave for the sake of rules and impression, but have hidden paranoid thought behind the screen and think "One of them is going to find me and there watching me right now aren't they?!"

How about you?

Edited by V8Pym

• 2 weeks later...

I feel we are all acquaintances that will be nice and behave for the sake of rules and impression, but have hidden paranoid thought behind the screen and think "One of them is going to find me and there watching me right now aren't they?!"

How about you?

Heh, no one's gonna find me out in the middle of nowhere. There's nothing to do but plant corn. :/
  • Brohoof 1