Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Best twilight t-shirts

alpinefroggy

I am personally looking for a twilight t-shirt and have not been able to find one I like. Preferably it be neutral and have a show correct twilight on it. I am just not able to find one quite like this. But I any case what are some of your favorites I might consider?

(edited)

Thank you for the idea and that's a fantastic shirt. I should be a little more specific though when I say neutral. I mean anatomically correct to the cartoon. So that would be a perfect shirt if she looked like she does almost in the cartoon. I don't know why I am so picky but it's just me. Like something simple like this but with twilight I just can't find anything.

post-31660-0-41390000-1422073129_thumb.jpg

Edited by alpinefroggy

• 3 weeks later...

I am personally looking for a twilight t-shirt and have not been able to find one I like. Preferably it be neutral and have a show correct twilight on it. I am just not able to find one quite like this. But I any case what are some of your favorites I might consider?

I have one it's an odd find on ebay it does sat emo in the right hand corner which isn't relevant at all but hey it's Twily.