Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

New Build A Bear Ponies

PittyPaws

Just found out that Build-A-Bear is coming out with DERPY and another unannounced Pony very soon!

attachicon.gifDerpy.jpg

That Derpy is so adorable! I really can't wait until she comes out, whenever that will be. That image actually leaked online back in June and since then BaB has provided nothing in terms of release date, accessories or companion for her. And on the subject of the other unannounced pony, I've heard rumours that it will be Vinyl Scratch. I'm not sure whether to believe that to be likely or not myself. Personally I think Sunset Shimmer might be a more likely choice as she's a more central character in the franchise, a fan favourite, and of course, depending on release date, it would be good timing with the Friendship Games coming up.

Edited by Bret McCritic

• 5 weeks later...

I can confirm, since I work at Build-a-Bear, that Vinyl Scratch is the next pony to be released, probably sometime in mid-September.  Or maybe near the end since our Halloween animals are coming out Sept. 14.  Unless she comes before then *shrugs*

I'm a little mad about Vinyl Scratch though.  They told us they were making anymore ponies after the Princesses and that they'll be starting to phase out the ponies.  But now all of a sudden, Vinyl Scratch.  I'm like super excited, she'll be super cute, but still!!

Derpy (under the name Muffins) is available online now.  She'll be an online exclusive like Zecora and Shining Armor (unless you're lucky enough to go to the Disneyland store to get him.)

I really like the cadence

I can confirm, since I work at Build-a-Bear, that Vinyl Scratch is the next pony to be released, probably sometime in mid-September.  Or maybe near the end since our Halloween animals are coming out Sept. 14.  Unless she comes before then *shrugs*

I'm a little mad about Vinyl Scratch though.  They told us they were making anymore ponies after the Princesses and that they'll be starting to phase out the ponies.  But now all of a sudden, Vinyl Scratch.  I'm like super excited, she'll be super cute, but still!!

Derpy (under the name Muffins) is available online now.  She'll be an online exclusive like Zecora and Shining Armor (unless you're lucky enough to go to the Disneyland store to get him.)

OH MAH GAWD, vinyl scratch (apart from apple bloom) is my favourite character, that is sooooo awesome :pinkie:

I got the Derpy one! I am hoping to get DJ Pon3 too. I personally like the build-a-bears despite the hair being kinda funky, cause you can add scents and they are super cute. I have Trixie, Pinkie, Fluttershy, Luna and now Derpy  :wub: