Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

New Build A Bear Ponies

PittyPaws

Pony plushies with the brushable manes are so hideous-looking  :eww:

That's why I never buy pony plushies from Build-A-Bear.

• Brohoof 1

If you're a brave soul, you could buy one, and make new manes and tails for them. Wings would be difficult if only because you'd need to find the exact fabric color.

• Brohoof 2

I never liked the Build a Bear ponies. But my friends all think that's what all plushies are like considering they are the only publicly shown ones really.

Considering the 4de ones are around the same price point, I don't know why people get the build a bears at all ..

If it's just for convenience, isn't a little wait for something better a good thing?

• Brohoof 1

Pony plushies with the brushable manes are so hudeous looking  :eww:

That's why I never buy pony plushies from Build-A-Bear.

I feel the exact opposite. I prefer the brushable manes. 

I'm not saying that i don't care for non brushable mane ponies, it's just that I like the idea of styling the manes. 

• Brohoof 1

I absolutely ADORE the Cadance one, I would love to add her to my collection. Once I get her, I will have my top 3 ponies in BAB form  :wub:

The Shining Armor one is best in terms of accuracy, but I also really like the Cadence one. Sorry Luna, come back when your famous mane sparkles again. :P

The Shining Armor one is a really pleasant surprise, I'm delighted they decided to make him and to make him so well. :) I agree about Luna, sadly both her and Celestia are far harder to make in this form due to their extra special manes. :okiedokielokie:

*looks up prices for build a bear ponies* Holy horseshoes

I really don't know how they get away with charging $30-$60 for a plushie that doesn't appear to be higher quality than the one I got from Michaels for $20, but needless to say I think I'll continue to pass on build-a-bear...

S-Shining Armor.....L-Luna.....OH MY GLOOOOOOOOB

*Fan boy squees as loud as a 747*

I must get them and love them and call them my own. They need to hurry up and put these on the shelves or else I will be sad....and stuff.

Next on the list to do is Braeburn, Big Mac, Octavia and Vinyl Scratch.....MAKE IT HAPPEN PEOPLE!!

I guess I'm the only one here that actually LIKES the BaB ponies. I have the Mane six plus Sunbutt.

post-28987-0-11646900-1423364430_thumb.jpg

And their hair is not that bad, if you leave it alone. I picked a style for mine and just leave it alone and I have ponies with lovely hair. I always get compliments on their hair when I take them into BaB.

I am bothered, however, at the fact that they got the colouring on Shining Armor's hooves right, yet the Princess DON'T have their shoes printed on. You'd have to buy the BaB shoes for them, which is a hassle and I HATE the way it squeezes their hooves. My ponies do not wear shoes for this reason. Also, I've seen the pics of their outfits and...

LUNA'S NECKLACE AND CROWN ARE GOLD. GOLD!

WTF BaB? I mean, she's the princess of the night. Fail. But, I'm still getting her. I'll just have someone whip up a crown and necklace for her.

Shining Armor looks amazing -- glad to see him finally getting some main stream merch. I'm not a big fan of plushies though, and considering the price tag, I'd rather wait for the Funko version. He's great looking though -- the best BaB pony so far (except many Zecora)

• 5 months later...

-fan squeals- EEEEEEEEE  :pinkie:  :wub:

After reading this forum, I'm considering on visiting build-a-bear soon! 

I adore everypony plush, they are so cute! Especially Derpy  :muffins:

I have a TY Beanie plush of Pinkie Pie and I love her! Will need to buy more soon!~