Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask a bisexual

Assaulting With Cake

Hey there! :) Before I start; do you mean like 'asking for advice' questions, or maybe 'tell me about yourself' questions, and how about the random 'isn't Fluttershy best pony? :squee: ' questions?  :fluttershy:

Whatever is okay with you, you don't have to answer all/any of them if you wish;

Advice- how would you go about explaining being bisexual to family members? Would you approach it in much the same way that somepony would reveal themselves as gay, or would there be another thing you could say too? :)I kinda need to tell my dad about being bi... :blush:

Personal- do you feel interested in guys and girls equally, or do you feel slightly more inclined towards one of the two?  :grin2:

Random- who is the cutest pony? :squee:

Advice- how would you go about explaining being bisexual to family members? Would you approach it in much the same way that somepony would reveal themselves as gay, or would there be another thing you could say too? :)I kinda need to tell my dad about being bi... :blush:

I can't really give much advice on that, considering nobody in my family knows I'm bi, I did however put my profile picture on FB as the bi flag for a while

For explaining, just do it blunt. Just confront your father and tell him. 

Personal- do you feel interested in guys and girls equally, or do you feel slightly more inclined towards one of the two?  :grin2:

Equally.

Random- who is the cutest pony? :squee:

Coco Pommel, AKA, my waifu.

• Brohoof 1