Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Princess Trixie Sparkle (ARTISTS NEEDED!)

Raecheveyc

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Pinkie Pie

How did you find MLP Forums?: Stumbled upon it while looking for help.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Tara Strong is my voice acting idol.

Some of you may know me. If you watch the YouTube series Princess Trixie Sparkle, I'm Trixie. I am also Princess Luna, but most people recognize me for my Trixie. Haha I actually joined this site A) because I love MLP, duh. but mainly because B) Princess Trixie Sparkle actually needs some help. We are short on artists. A few of our Deviant artists just kinda dropped off the face of the earth. So if any of you are interested in the opening, or know of anyone who would be, please let me know! Either via email (raecheveycify@gmail.com) or just message me on here! Your help would be greaaaaatly appreciated!

• Brohoof 3

Hello friend, here you'll find an spetacular forum, where everyone are friends, we share content, talk and most important, we have lots of fun here, so come with us, it'll be fun i promise         :D

Everyone on the forum is very kind with each other, if you have any question or problem, just ask any other member or staffer so we can help you         :squee:

And remember, together "We've got hearts as strong as horses"

• Brohoof 2

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Pinkie Pie

How did you find MLP Forums?: Stumbled upon it while looking for help.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Tara Strong is my voice acting idol.

Some of you may know me. If you watch the YouTube series Princess Trixie Sparkle, I'm Trixie. I am also Princess Luna, but most people recognize me for my Trixie. Haha I actually joined this site A) because I love MLP, duh. but mainly because B) Princess Trixie Sparkle actually needs some help. We are short on artists. A few of our Deviant artists just kinda dropped off the face of the earth. So if any of you are interested in the opening, or know of anyone who would be, please let me know! Either via email (raecheveycify@gmail.com) or just message me on here! Your help would be greaaaaatly appreciated!

post-31786-0-40490600-1422386800_thumb.gif

Im an artist but I do not know exactly what the position entails so Id have to speak with you on that. In any case its nice to meet you  :catface:  I hope you enjoy your time here and make some good friends. Feel free to message me anytime.
  • Brohoof 1

Welcome to the forum! YAY!

img-3427017-1-img-3329361-1-fluffle_puff
I hope you make a bunch of friends while you're here! And that you stick around for a long time! :muffins:

Also, if you have any questions, concerns, or experience any issues, please feel free to let us know by creating a thread in the Site Questions & Tech Support forum, so we can get you answers, assurances, and/or solutions! :muffins:

• Brohoof 1

post-31081-0-09272400-1420512823_thumb.png

Hey there, welcome to the forums! :squee: It's great to have you here, and everypony- myself included, if that's okay :blush:- would be happy to show you around or help with whatever if you wish ;) I hope you enjoy your stay in this friendly community! :yay:

• Brohoof 1