Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Catch'em All: Graphics Shop

Tao

a sig

Done!

Okayokay, I don't know if you can draw my OC...Because I wouldn't like my signature and Avatar to be using the same photo..But if you can't that's fine ! Here's a photo of Knit WIse !

Or I can find a close up head pony base and you could draw the hair ? I don't know.cx But here she is.

w7br4m.jpg

She likes Hot cocoa, Snow, Fireplaces, and scarves ! A black scarf is her signature thing.: )

I can't draw ponies (yet...) but her cutie mark is a scarf? 

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do whatever you think will be best !: D (I hate using the same photo as my ava and sig. Might as well try something differet !) : )

You could make a request thread for some art love hon, I'm sure someone could make you something very cool! I've done it for a few ocs of my own!

Done: img-3521127-1-sigoc_zps9iynkjqe.png

Thank you so much for the signature. I love it so much ^_^

No prob love!  

what about fire twilight and fire celestia for me like these :please: .............what I like flame ponies :confused:

Moonlight,  yee sig is done my Lady!

feew_zpssmebppfh.png

Note: I might make a wallpaper using the flame ponies for yah,  I like fire also... :comeatus:

Hey hon,  just make sure you give some street crude in the making of that sig!

Do whatever you think will be best !: D (I hate using the same photo as my ava and sig. Might as well try something differet !) : )

Done: Untitled_zpsoheatrop.png

Well im bored and need stuff to make!

Okay! Can you draw pen quille as a pony? She's purpke , different shades, and her cutie mark is a quilee because she loves to write, her hair is pulled into a bun and she has thick black glasses. She's ultra shy :3

can you make the oc in my avatar showing his plot

Ah no hon, I tend to keep clean in my graphics!

Okay! Can you draw pen quille as a pony? She's purpke , different shades, and her cutie mark is a quilee because she loves to write, her hair is pulled into a bun and she has thick black glasses. She's ultra shy :3

Hon if you read my opening page,  I can not draw the ponies but I can make a graphic of her once you get a image!