Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask metallic guitar!

Metallic Strings

Hi guys, if you don't know me, I'm metallic guitar! Just ask me anything, no matter how stupid it is, I like talking to other people on the forums. if you want to know what I like, go to my profile and look at my about me of course. Go ahead now, let the questions start rollin.

• Brohoof 1

The paradigm shift is a good album, it has some of that old Korn sound and combines a little electronic in it. Even though I'm not a fan of electronic music, the way Korn does it sounds amazing. By the way, there is a new song called so unfair, you can listen to it on YouTube now.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 months later...

I've been listening to lots of hellyeah, Korn, incubus, five finger death punch, and stuff like that. Guess what, tomorrow is my birthday and I'm seeing rob zombie for my birthday.

sorry for not answering your question right away. I had no idea anyone would even respond to this anymore since I haven't got a question in months.

Also, my username is not metallic guitar anymore. I gotta find a way to rename this thread to show my current username. If I can't do that, then I'll just start a new ask a pony thread.

• Brohoof 1