Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Anyone else in the cold?

Cheesy G Nacho

The eastern U.S is getting slammed by blistering cold temperatures for a few days... Anyone else out there trying to beat the cold? It's-25 where I am... :(

Nope, today is warm.

-13°F only. And very sunny.

Pegasi are working awesome.

250px-Rainbow_Dash_Wonderbolt_fantasy_cr

Edited by Cryptic Script
  • Brohoof 1

It's chilly, 'cold' by the standards of where I live. But, really, it's been such a mild winter. I don't even know if we've seen a low in the single digits. =(

Would you believe I was out jogging sleeveless TWO DAYS before the winter storm hit?!

I would. I've seen it go from 80 degrees to snow overnight.

I've also saw it go from the 90s to an ice storm in a couple of days across the state. lol

Well I am in Colorado and it's in the 40-60's here, but we are gonna get blasted with snow apparently in the weekend, which I am not looking forward to.

Since I live where it gets cold a lot, I usually stay inside and stuff, it gets to the negatives here more often than you want it so yeah.

But it sure is cold over there, I wish you the guys the best!

• Brohoof 1

Winter seems to be coming and going. A few days ago, it was -11 degrees Celsius and there was a heavy snowstorm. Now it is 0 degrees Celsius. That's Iceland for ya, our weather and climate is constantly changing, it is so random. 

Unfortunately, despite the fact that I live in Norway, it really isn't that cold nowdays. In fact, I was sweating today!

On the plus side, we can finally bury that stupid stereotype of Norway always being cold and covered with snow.

It's going to be about -30F for the next two days here in Southeast Michigan (with the windchill).

Well, what would you expect. My state is in the shape of a frickin' mitten for God's sake.

I live in Mid-Michigan :P i hear it's supposed to be colder in the morning tomorrow! :(

But it sure is cold over there, I wish you the guys the best!

Haha thanks for wishing us the best :P

On the weekend for me it's supposed to be around 30° so it's the best I can hope for lol. Wish you guys the best with all the snow! :D

• Brohoof 1

Yeah I'm stranded at school since Saturday. The temperature hasn't gotten out of the 20's all week and it's about 0 degrees with the wind chill. I live in the freaking south and the cold hurts my lungs when I go outside.

post-31947-0-54985400-1424367973_thumb.jpg

post-31947-0-08836800-1424368000_thumb.jpg

lolno It's Summer at the moment here in Australia.

It's the complete opposite of cold. And also, the North of Australia is being hit by two tornados due to the wet (tropical) season.

Edited by Flitter
  • Brohoof 1

I don't mind the cold as much...but those windchills aren't pleasant at all!  :eww:

I'm glad I don't start working outside until next month.  :lol:

Sorry to hear that, Intenzifier. That would suck. 

• Brohoof 1

We have a high of 2 degrees and a low of -13 degrees where I am in Ohio. Lets put it this way, when I was in the hot tub at my cousin's house my hair froze in 5 min... It was rock hard to, it felt really weird.