Tao

So ,  how do you make your ocs?    Was it a random thought? A pony-persona?  A look at a some object or dream?  Random made?

Tell me how your oc got born?  Long or short has no meaning long as you love the oc or ocs you made and brought to life!

HAPd9iV.png.6735adea9023e498213c6ac62728b196.png

Two of my OCs were invented with their powers in mind before anything else.

I made Repulse Magnet because I liked the idea of a pony who had powerful gravity magic, inspired by the Deva Path of Pain from Naruto.

I made Charred Remnant because I liked the idea of a pony who had an incineration touch, inspired by the Phoenix from Supernatural.

My ponysona has an Incubus form that was inspired by the bat pony transformation from Bats!, as well as my love of lore and creatures.

• Brohoof 1

fSnYzne.png

I made my OC off of OCs that I have created in the past, every time I make a new OC I try to lean it more to a normal MLP character! She was originally supposed to be a Pegasus but I accidentally drew a horn on her so I kept her as a Unicorn!

• Brohoof 1

post-14906-0-80654100-1427046457.jpg

~The ONE & ONLY~

~Flash Brush~

I actually made my O.C. from a pony that I created in Pony Creator while back when I was not into the show and didn't want to watch it, in other word just for fun and it was easy for me to do set-up with this model I had made.

Edited by ObliveonBr0ny
  • Brohoof 1

tamereenshort.ca

Former name(s): ExperimentalMLPguy, ObliveonBr0ny, ObliveonRapt0rBr0ny, ObliveonVortex

Angelus Corruptus (My OC) My PMVs and YTPs channel 100+ Underrated Metal Bands in 100+ Days (Blog)