Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What made you happy today?

Haruhi-chan

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

I found a crossover fic - My Hero Academia and The Rising Of The Shield Hero - where the Shield Hero is Bakugo instead of Naofumi.

Poor Melromarc.:Pip-giggle:

Edited by Castle Bleck

• 2 weeks later...

I find this funny but weirdly happy this Russian short was added in Behind the Voice actors. I don’t know how and why someone took the bother to add this obscure and old animated short all of a sudden judging by being ONLY just a little over the top 70 trending works this week, but makes me happy. I’ve randomly watched it as a small child, and couldn’t take it off my head. I’ve always remembered t on occasion my whole life, but the past few years, I’ve actively sought it out. After fruitless attempts for years, I’ve finally found someone who knew by description  it at a subreddit. It feels like destiny, as it turns out most of the characters were voiced by some of our beloved horses :squee:

https://www.behindthevoiceactors.com/shorts/A-Toy-for-Tanya/

My school friend sent me a teaser for the season 2 of a show I like, and I got excited because it basically came out of nowhere and I thought there'd only be one teaser for this season,  I was pleasantly surprised, :pinkie: and got a little spooked by the actions of one of the characters :awwthanks:

• Brohoof 1
  • smile 1

I just received a very special birthday PM from my bestie @TheRockARooster and I'm so blown away I can't contain it. Thank you Travs for being such an amazing friend. So now my day has reached its zenith.

Earlier today I had a nice time applying gesso to two canvases with my mom. She’s such a great artist but we never get a chance to do art together and it was so much fun. Up to that point I was having a hectic day, but hanging out and doing a creative project with my mom was blissful and made me feel so happy and relaxed.

• Brohoof 1
  • smile 1
  • Hugs 2

1 minute ago, Dreambiscuit said:

I just received a very special birthday PM from my bestie @TheRockARooster and I'm so blown away I can't contain it. Thank you Travs for being such an amazing friend. So now my day has reached its zenith.

Earlier today I had a nice time applying gesso to two canvases with my mom. She’s such a great artist but we never get a chance to do art together and it was so much fun. Up to that point I was having a hectic day, but hanging out and doing a creative project with my mom was blissful and made me feel so happy and relaxed.

You're so welcome, @Dreambiscuit:rarity:

Thank you too, my number one.

• Hugs 2

13 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

What made me happy today? 

A "Hi, @Sparklefan1234:PIPPIPHURRAY:" from my Bestie, @Lucky Bolt for the first time in a long time. Talking to Lucky always makes me smile inside. :D

Well, I am happy I can brighten your day a little, friendo. :coco:

• Brohoof 2

I tried out my little digital projector for the first time. I projected an assortment of different movies (just samples of each) on a blank bedroom wall, and was blown away by the result. I watched a little bit of Star Wars, Return of the Jedi, Tangled, Your Name, Captain EO and some Disneyland live shows I have recorded from back in the day. It was almost like being in the theater again for some of them, and it nearly brought me to tears. I ordered a screen to go with it and I’m going to see if I can hook up an old sound bar as well. It made me so happy!

• smile 1
  • Excited 2

I was working out with my bike, and saw not one, nor two, nor three, BUT FOUR ALLIGATORS :kirin:.  The last one was the first adult-sized I’ve seen in the wild around here. I wanted to take a picture (at a reasonable distance :jazz-hooves-please:), but it ran to the water at about 49 feet :sunny:

• Shocked 1
  • Excited 1

Finally played the Gods from the Machine operation in Star Wars:  Old Republic.  Those bosses were a challenge involving puzzles and memorization.  One puzzle had aligning obelisk droids in a certain way by stationing them on higher platforms.  One thing to mention,

Spoiler

After fighting every boss within that operation, my Bounty Hunter OC fell to his death a lot:sealed:  I am not joking by that in anyway.  

I hear rumors you want a gaming PC @Ice Princess Silky :arethosehands:  

On 2024-05-20 at 8:23 AM, TheRockARooster said:

I got to talk to @Dreambiscuit:D

How did the :grin:conversation go @TheRockARooster?  

• Hugs 1

16 minutes ago, ZiggWheelsManning said:

Finally played the Gods from the Machine operation in Star Wars:  Old Republic.  Those bosses were a challenge involving puzzles and memorization.  One puzzle had aligning obelisk droids in a certain way by stationing them on higher platforms.  One thing to mention,

Reveal hidden contents

After fighting every boss within that operation, my Bounty Hunter OC fell to his death a lot:sealed:  I am not joking by that in anyway.  

I hear rumors you want a gaming PC @Ice Princess Silky :arethosehands:  

How did the :grin:conversation go @TheRockARooster?  

It went well, @ZiggWheelsManning:coco:

• Brohoof 1
  • Hugs 1