Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Fallout Equestria: Endeavor

Defender of Tomorrow

@@Chip Circuit,

Type [ member = ' member name ' ]

Member name is the person you want. Remove the spaces between brackets and internal text and the spaces between the member name and the quotes. Remove the spaces on each side of the equal sign.

@@Chip Circuit,

I don't expect him to actually have or be able to make those weapons. I'm not looking to OP this shit, they're just stuff that's familiar from his universe.

Just use common sense or check with me if you're unsure about weapons. However the fallout equestria wiki has a weapon list I think

what he said.

Just use common sense or check with me if you're unsure about weapons. However the fallout equestria wiki has a weapon list I think

Alright because My character and broken are setting up a trade for a lance, so another thing I was wondering is are we matching the caps system to Fallout or is it on a smaller scale. So example a lance is generally 5500 caps, the one Chip has in his shop isn't up to that caliber so perhaps like a 2500-3000 cap lance. So would the cap value in this Roleplay be about the same. Because the wiki doesn't have lances from what I can see so I'm converting.

As well as the weapon can have decreased damage/dps so we don't have such an OP weapon at a low level.

Edited by Chip Circuit

O.O I didn;t actually expect you to try and give him one. I was expecting more along the lines of Chip laughing in his face and offering something considerably more reasonable, like a crappy recharger rifle or a really broken laser rifle.

That's why I'm going with one that isn't the best of shape, still a Lance but not going to be anything to right back home with. Because right now he help makes these weapons for the Raiders of ponyville so he would need a Lance to keep them satisfied.

You'd be welcome to check his wares, most items will be on the low end because of the quality of parts he gets his hooves on. The best gun he has is the one he's currently making and that for himself.

Also that gun you brought up was the one you found outside ponyville right, just double checking make sure I didn't throw a curveball at ya lol

Edited by Chip Circuit

Broken has no caps or anything. I'm assuming the gun he stole is yours so he can't bargain with it. He literally can't afford a lance that's in anything other than broken status.

K because with that gun I was figuring a raider would of snatched for that static rifle spot. Which the gun belonged to Chips father so he may be willing to provide you with a cheap gun since you helped him out. Maybe even a side quest if defender wants me to provide one so you can get a better one :P

It would be simple somewhat, chip being the giver and reward provider would stay behind. Giving me a chance out of character to observe how combat and/or encounter avoidance works in online rp.

And a quick note chip kind of likes you already because of the fact you have the prosthetic wings. Being a techie he feels more at ease around other techies as well as those use tech as a utility not so much weapons and all.

@@Defender of Tomorrow @ @@Sekhayet

Well so now we caliber and broken who are probably wanting to help chip with something so they can get some merchandise. So if defender is down Chip.can provide a small quest to recover some equipment of his or payments.

by the way I'm on my phone so if I make a spelling mistake sorry :)

and some how I combined my last three posts, at least what it shows to me... so sorry.if it seems confusing

Edited by Chip Circuit
  • Brohoof 1

@

Omg, being an avid roleplayer for stuff like D&D, pathfinder, world of darkness and so on. I find myself getting absorbed by the character.

As an example, i was just as pissed as chip would be when you smashed one of his workstations. 

• Brohoof 2

@

Omg, being an avid roleplayer for stuff like D&D, pathfinder, world of darkness and so on. I find myself getting absorbed by the character.

As an example, i was just as pissed as chip would be when you smashed one of his workstations. 

it happens, bro. same here.