Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello there dear fillies, and gentlecolts

Shikilicious

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?: Searching for community sites after leaving FimFiction.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I had kind of a bad crisis in early 2013 and spent a lot of time on the internet, and somehow found an episode featuring talking technicolored miniature horses. Uh well, I sticked with it :)

Hi everypony :fluttershy:

A few of you might already know me, but most might not.

I was mainly just part of the FimFiction community for the past two years and wrote stories here and there, but at the same time was never much active outside the three groups I was participating. However, due to several reasons and things that had happened, I decided to leave FimFic behind and explore some other parts of the community, and perhaps even make some friends doing so.

As some of you might already have noticed, am I not natively speaking english. It is my fourth spoken language, so you might forgive me being a grammar criminal here and there. :squee:

My little pony here is named Rosewater Shiki, she's 25 years old and for close to a year married to a dorky zebra called Tombstone (not to confound with the earth pony called TheLivingTombstone). We're having four little foals (all fillies) since past summer who get to have all my love, time and attention. However, once daddy comes home from work and takes over my chores, I sometimes also find little time to keep writing and talking about exploding laser beam shooting unicorns and in supine position flying pegasi.

You might rather rarely find me in episode discussions, but rather meet me in the Comics and Books sections (especially if the Daring Do series should continue), the FanFiction block and perhaps in the RP Section and the Cloudsdale Colloseum.

Have a nice day, we'll perhaps run into each other soon - and be good little fillies and colts in the meantime. ;)

• Brohoof 4

Hi there, Shikilicious :)

Welcome to MLPForums.com

My name is Rain and it is lovely to meet you this morning.

Please feel free to hang around for awhile! 

• Brohoof 3

Hello my friend =)=)=)=) and welcome here on happy pony forum community site of MLP Forums =)=)=)=) I hope you can have happy time here with this community of happy people and meet many interesting pony people here =)=)=)=)=)=) If you have any questions feel free to ask =)=)=)=)!

• Brohoof 2

post-31081-0-91108300-1420428276_thumb.png

Hey there Shikilicious, and welcome to the forums! :yay: It's great to have you here, and everypony- myself included, if that's okay :blush:- would be happy to show you around or help with whatever if you wish ;) I hope you enjoy your stay in this friendly community, and feel free to send a PM my way if you wish! :squee:

• Brohoof 2

Hello there and welcome to the forums. English is not my native tongue either  :). I hope you have a wonderful time here on the forums  :squee:

2000_follower_celebration_animation_by_f

• Brohoof 3

Welcome to the forum! YAY!

img-3427017-1-img-3329361-1-fluffle_puff
I hope you make a bunch of friends while you're here! And that you stick around for a long time! :muffins:

Also, if you have any questions, concerns, or experience any issues, please feel free to let us know by creating a thread in the Site Questions & Tech Support forum, so we can get you answers, assurances, and/or solutions! :muffins:

• Brohoof 3

Welcome! Your story is looking familiar to mine. Glad to see you joined us on this community. Place take a slice of apple pie and a pint of cider. Enjoy your stay. :lol:

P.s.= My apologyses for the terrible delay.

• Brohoof 2