Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If each of the Mane Six were to become wealthy, how would they spend it?

Azureth

I don't think Twilight would spend any of the money and instead I think she would give it to whoever needed it most. Maybe she would donate it to ponyville or some other place. 

Fluttershy would most likely end up being swindled out of her money or she would be guilt tripped into spending money on people who use her. 

AppleJack would give the money to her relatives in various places. I feel like she's more of a giver than a buyer. 

Rarity would start a bigger fashion boutique, and maybe hire some workers. (Not not laborers >.>) But eventually she would grow weary of the sudden demand of her productions and maybe give the money to other fashion designers. 

As off as it seems I think Rainbow Dash would use her money to create a school for young pegasi. 

Pinkie Pie would most definitely spend her money on creating the best parties, but I think she would also offer the money to her family (although I think they would refuse it).

Twilight- open up another library or two in Equestria and donate money to Cheerilee for more school supplies

Rainbow dash- sports equipment, daring do books, and maybe donate to a flight school.

Rarity: to improve the boutique and sweetie belle's education and future.

Fluttershy: open up her very own pet adoption/ hospital.

Applejack- improve her farm and barn and, well she has a lot of family all over Equestria so a large portion of it would be used to help all of her family.

Pinkie pie- open her own party planning business, cake, sweet's,

• 1 year later...

Applejack: hmmm... Perhaps she would invent a new apple type! I'm not quite sure about her, but perhaps she could sell her cider around Equestria!

Fluttershy: that's a hard one! Fluttershy might set up an animal hospital, or an official adoption center, and match the perfect pet to the pony (hey, ponies love customized stuff.)

Pinkie: Pinkie would end up on a cooking show sometime or other, and her recipes would get written into a cookbook. She could become a famous TV cook! That'd be fun to animate...

Rarity: Rarity's pretty easy, she could have another success like her Princess Dress. Her boutiques are already becoming super popular.

Rainbow Dash: Rainbow, now being a Wonderbolt, would become a famous sports star. 'Nuff said.

Twilight: Twilight's already rich, being royalty, but if she wasn't, she's not likely become a highly valued magic professor and charge large amounts for tuition.