Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's the last thing you ate or drank?

Silverhoof

I finished drinking two bottles of water a few hours ago because I had got back home from college and was feeling very dehydrated. It's not often that I drink two bottles, so it surprised me.

• 11 months later...

[This post is hidden. No offense to anyone, but I am no longer part of the community and no longer wish to be an (active) part of the forums. I treasure the friendships I made along the way. Thank you!]

Edited by CadetGrey
  • Brohoof 2

How it is pronounced? shawarma, i guess that's the word? anyway it's a pretty delicious sandwich

Out of curiosity, how many bones or gristle do you ever find in yours? I must be the unluckiest person when it comes to schawarma, (spelling may vary. :-3) because all of mine are nothing but bones with some bread around it.

Out of curiosity, how many bones or gristle do you ever find in yours? I must be the unluckiest person when it comes to schawarma, (spelling may vary. :-3) because all of mine are nothing but bones with some bread around it.

See, the shawarma sometimes have different ways of cooking, the ones i ate are qualified as fast-food