Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's the last thing you ate or drank?

Silverhoof

A milkshake thing. Chocolate ice cream, milk, a banana, maybe some other stuff. it also had whipped cream on top.

My mom brought it to me during raid. God, I am so spoiled.

• Brohoof 1

Last thing i ate was some blueberry yogurt.

The last thing i drank was blue Gatorade.

The Gatorade was way after the yogurt btw, that would tastes pretty bleh together.

Last thing I had to eat, popcorn.  Last thing I had to drink, beer.  Actually I was just out bowling and ordered a pitcher to share with the group.  I ended up being the only pony drinking.  So I had a whole pitcher myself then had some of what they ordered too.  Little buzzed right now.  Good thing my pegasister drove me home...

• Brohoof 1

My breakfast this morning was a bag of Flavor Blasted cheddar goldfish crackers and a cup of water.  I can't eat much in the morning because I always wake of feeling nauseous and the idea of eating greasy foods makes it worse. Who decided that all breakfast foods have to be soaked in grease?

About 40 seconds ago I had the most manliest glass of milk ever. Full cream low fat milk, in a coca cola glass. Manliness was intensified.

Well, okay then. Seems that we're pretty desperate for threads nowadays.

This morning, I had some Pop Tarts, Slim Jims and some chocolate milk. Boy, aren't I living the huh life, huh?

I just finished eating two beef and bean burritos with a glass of orange juice. It was quite tasty and filled me up nicely. I need to buy some more of those burritos now. They are delicious. :)

The last (and current) thing I'm drinking is coffee, I take my coffee black with nothing in it, best way to go xP 

So good! Just the pure flavour.

Pepsie lemonade and orange juice all mixed together :D!

I call it "MuD" (it looks like it :P)! Tastes lovely :), and it's one of your 5 a day while giving you sugar and caffeine :P the best of every world :D!

This is an utterly pointless threat...

I like utterly pointless threats, that's why i share my drinks here, can't recall what i ate though...

attachicon.giffoto (1).JPG

Why are you threatening me with sodas? Oh, and I hope you didn't drink all of those Monster drinks all at once. Your heart might explode, and then explode again!

Edited by cuteycindyhoney