Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How do I show off an art project?

TheJLeeTeam

@@TheJLeeTeam,

First and foremost, if you just want to show off your artwork, you can apply for a place in BABSCon's Art Show.  There is a very small fee to exhibit in the art show, but you'll be able to display your artwork where people can see it throughout the convention.  There's also an option to include it in a silent auction if you'd like to sell the pieces you're showing off.  I'm not sure if there's still any space open this close to the convention for this year, but you can always ask by emailing them artshow@babscon.com or you can just submit an application anyway here.

Vendor and Panelist applications both closed back in December, so unfortunately neither of those are an option for this year either.

You could also always donate an art piece to the charity auction if you'd like to do some good and show off your artwork.  You can find more about the charity auction by contacting charity@babscon.com

Beyond those more formal ways of showing off your artwork, your best option is to just socialize at the convention!  There's going to be plenty of opportunities to meet other Bronies, so just keep your sketch pad with you and don't be afraid to show it off yourself. :D

• Brohoof 1

@@TheJLeeTeam,

First and foremost, if you just want to show off your artwork, you can apply for a place in BABSCon's Art Show.  There is a very small fee to exhibit in the art show, but you'll be able to display your artwork where people can see it throughout the convention.  There's also an option to include it in a silent auction if you'd like to sell the pieces you're showing off.  I'm not sure if there's still any space open this close to the convention for this year, but you can always ask by emailing them artshow@babscon.com or you can just submit an application anyway here.

Vendor and Panelist applications both closed back in December, so unfortunately neither of those are an option for this year either.

You could also always donate an art piece to the charity auction if you'd like to do some good and show off your artwork.  You can find more about the charity auction by contacting charity@babscon.com

Beyond those more formal ways of showing off your artwork, your best option is to just socialize at the convention!  There's going to be plenty of opportunities to meet other Bronies, so just keep your sketch pad with you and don't be afraid to show it off yourself. :D

So I can just bring my sketchbook and show it to other bronies if I want.