Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Drawing Twilight in Colors 3D

Sageflare

post-36-0-03959200-1333938276_thumb.png

So this is my drawing of Twilight in the new painting app for the 3DS named Colors 3D. I know she has a lot of flaws but it's also my first drawing not on paper as I'm not good at drawing in the first place. I actually will make more ponies on it because I had a lot of fun making Twilight. Also I made her in 3D so it was really special. So any criticism would be appreciated because I would like to know how I can make them better like how I need to not overlap over outlines. ;)

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

I'm sure in 3d you can see the depth, but with it in 2d it's a little hard to see where the book is in relation to Twilight. I'd give the book a little different perspective so it's easier to tell that she is reading it, and I would also put some light effects in there, as in put darker colors farther way from the light and brighter colors near the light. Other than that, basically practice drawing and continue observing the pony's anatomy, because it's a little bit big here.

You should continue drawing, like Chigens' said practice makes perfect, but I will say that I see a lot of potential here, it just needs to be refined (probably not the best word)

Edited by lordbababa

It actually looks really good considering you had to use a stylus right? All I can say is that practice makes perfect.

I'm sure in 3d you can see the depth, but with it in 2d it's a little hard to see where the book is in relation to Twilight. I'd give the book a little different perspective so it's easier to tell that she is reading it, and I would also put some light effects in there, as in put darker colors farther way from the light and brighter colors near the light. Other than that, basically practice drawing and continue observing the pony's anatomy, because it's a little bit big here.

You should continue drawing, like Chigens' said practice makes perfect, but I will say that I see a lot of potential here, it just needs to be refined (probably not the best word)

Thanks very much yea I was having a hard time trying to see how the body is. I've actually started looking up how to draw ponies they really help. Also yea I need to work on light effects I tried to make transparent colors to try make shades to make it more realistic but it kinda looked weird but I will work on that. :)

Wow that's pretty good! I mean you did that on a 3DS where I couldn't do that on Paper :P

Thanks ^_^