Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I need some critique on my true true friend cover.

girlbrony

(edited)

Hi I'm doing a colab with a friend and we're singing a true true friend from mlp season 3.I would like some critique on my vocals before i put them with my friends.I know there not the best they can be yet, but I wanted some advice before I go all out. Also could you tell me how I sounded on regards to sounding like the characters. Also I don't sing for Fluttershy  so you can skip through those parts :D At the moment there is only vocals for RD flutters and Twi.(Also feel free to say it is terrible!)

A True, True Friend Instrumental w- Backing Vocals - My Little Pony- Friendship is Magic.mp3

Edited by girlbrony

Do you have a better audio editor? A good free one is Audacity, and it can filter out noise. Also, you can sing without the music, then composite the music on top of that. A good, cheap way of getting a good recording is to build a sound absorber with blankets and put the mic in it and talk into that. 

But honestly, you are a bit flat, especially on the down beat of "friend." I'm not an expert but that's my opinion. Don't be discouraged. I think it's easier to get a better tone if you sing louder.