Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Friends or 'true' friends?

碇 シンジン

Friends or true friends?  

41 users have voted

1. 1. Do you differ true friends from friends?

• Yes.
    • No.

Friends is a TV-show I don't watch.

True friends..... also a TV-show... Really?

I don't watch that either. I don't differ them apart

• Brohoof 1

18 hours ago, Splashee said:

Friends is a TV-show I don't watch.

True friends..... also a TV-show... Really?

I don't watch that either. I don't differ them apart

At least "True Friends" is a French show (looked it up too), so that makes it at least slightly more interesting :muffins:

• 1 month later...

I've only ever had one human I'd consider a "true friend" I believe some of my past pets to be true in their love and commitment toward me. I have had several ppl that loved the toxic facade I used to kind of make myself an identity, but that's just bc ppl are seemingly a lot less complex once you experience human normality, once you observe the psychology and behavior, people "can" be good, but usually that is when they are looking for some kind of reward, or reassurance, or when it's relative for them to change face. I would love true friends more than anything in the world, it's just not as easy as ppl think, stand the test of time, there in your worst moments, there in your best moments. Friends stop being "friends" when there are social pressures that push us in different directions, some ppl don't accept who we "grow to be" bc they had this idea of us being someone else completely different in their mind.. it's like what Rainbow says to Gilda, if my friends aren't cool enough for you, maybe you need to go find some friends somewhere else... Some of us increase in our emotional maturity, "child friends" sometimes stay CHILDISH and we're lead to new friends, ones that hopefully some day, prove to be TRUE.

I already answered this before but what’s being referred to as a true friend is what I call a best friend. I absolutely treat my best friends differently than regular friends. Best friends are closer and you can share everything with them. They’re on a higher level than regular friends. 

• Brohoof 3

51 minutes ago, Clawdeen said:

you can share everything with them

*nods*

Sometimes they even do surprises for you when you least expect it :coco:

• Brohoof 1