Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

humor Total cartoon island fanfic idea

Megachangeling12

Hey everypony I have a new idea and I think you'll all enjoy it !

When the ratings for the total drama series start coming down Chris Mclain is running out of options . The sadistic show host makes a deal with Discord and they decide to bring contestants from all around the multiverse to the shiity summer camp. Some of the old contestants will also be returning . Unlike Chris who is a dick to everyone he meets Discord actually favors some campers particularly the ones that are crazy or the assholes . Here are the contestants .

Returning players : Duncan , Lindsey , Cody , Scott , Jo , Beth , Courtney, Heather , Harold , Leshawna , Trent , Geoff , Blainley and Gwen .

Pony contestants : Twilight , Spike , RD , Trixie , Applejack , Pinkie , Lightening Dust , Rarity , Applebloom , Applejack , Scootaloo , Diamond Tiara .

Non pony contestants : Spongebob , Finn , Modacai and rigby , Dexter , Gumball , Bloo , Cartman , Kenny , Eddy , Stewie , Dipper , Bender , CatDog , Rocko , Ren , Timmy Turner

That's all the contestants I've got right now . Tell me if you'd like to add any more abd who should be who's team .and most importantly do you look forward to this challenge

Edited by Megachangeling12

Non pony contestants i would like to see are '"pinkie and the brain" "Rocko from Rocko's modern life" And lastly "Catdog" Unless you wanna bring in "The powerpuff girls" Plus you got characters from "Chalkzone" And moving back to "catdog" winslow would be a funny character to add as hes a Midget blue Elf Man who talks to much for his size.

Edited by FlutterHigh