Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hey there!

Lunix

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Applejack

How did you find MLP Forums?: Browsing the internet.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Watched an episode and loved it. Need I say more?

Well, I don't have much to say about myself. I'm just like any other user on this site; a typical fan of Friendship is Magic.

• Brohoof 8

hey! welcome to the forums! if you have any questions feel free to ask~ (and don't be shy and PM some of us too? :fluttershy:) and im always here to help/talk to if you want :3

• Brohoof 7

Hey, Lunix! Welcome to the MLP forums! I hope you love the community and the fun that's in here! And I hope you have many friends! :icwudt:

If you'd like, feel free to send a PM to any of us if you want help or just want to talk.

• Brohoof 6

Hello and welcome to the forums Lunix! I hope you will have a great time here and make alot of new friends :) If you need any help feel free to ask me or anyone else here! Im looking forward to seeing you around!

• Brohoof 5

Hi, Lunix :)

Welcome to the forums as well as the community!

Thank you!

hey! welcome to the forums! if you have any questions feel free to ask~ (and don't be shy and PM some of us too? :fluttershy:) and im always here to help/talk to if you want :3

I appreciate that! I may take you up on that offer sometime. ;)

Hey, Lunix! Welcome to the MLP forums! I hope you love the community and the fun that's in here! And I hope you have many friends! :icwudt:

If you'd like, feel free to send a PM to any of us if you want help or just want to talk.

Thanks! This seems like a very fun and friendly community.

Hello and welcome to the forums Lunix! I hope you will have a great time here and make alot of new friends :) If you need any help feel free to ask me or anyone else here! Im looking forward to seeing you around!

Thank you! I'm looking forward to being here.

• Brohoof 4

Obligatory Warning:

applejack_by_gn33101-d4v6ogr.png

There. Now that that's out of the way, welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your time with us, and find what you seek, be it a good debate, friends, or clean, simple fun. Feel free to PM me for any reason, or no reason at all, I won't mind.

post-31415-0-33634000-1425087705.jpg

Also, utter nonsense is a storyteller without equal.

• Brohoof 5

Obligatory Warning:

img-3663191-1-applejack_by_gn33101-d4v6o

There. Now that that's out of the way, welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your time with us, and find what you seek, be it a good debate, friends, or clean, simple fun. Feel free to PM me for any reason, or no reason at all, I won't mind.

img-3663191-2-post-31415-0-33634000-1425

Also, utter nonsense is a storyteller without equal.

Thank you! Unfortunately, I'll have to pass on that beer... I only drink Moonshine. :icwudt:

Hey :3 Welcome to the MLP forums!

Thanks!

• Brohoof 5

What, no cider?  :blink: How can this be?

I'm a total hillbilly. We don't drink cider. :toldya:

Welcome, welcome welcome! I hope you have a lovely stay here. :icwudt:

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

• Brohoof 5

Welcome to the forum! YAY!

img-3427017-1-img-3329361-1-fluffle_puff
I hope you make a bunch of friends while you're here! And that you stick around for a long time!     :muffins:

Also, if you have any questions, concerns, or experience any issues, please feel free to let us know by creating a thread in the Site Questions & Tech Support forum, so we can get you answers, assurances, and/or solutions!     :muffins:

• Brohoof 5

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here  :). I hope you have a wonderful time here  :squee:

2000_follower_celebration_animation_by_f

• Brohoof 3

Welcome to the forum! YAY!

img-3427017-1-img-3329361-1-fluffle_puff

I hope you make a bunch of friends while you're here! And that you stick around for a long time!     :muffins:

Also, if you have any questions, concerns, or experience any issues, please feel free to let us know by creating a thread in the Site Questions & Tech Support forum, so we can get you answers, assurances, and/or solutions!     :muffins:

Thanks! I'll make sure to check it out.

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here  :). I hope you have a wonderful time here  :squee:

img-3664093-1-2000_follower_celebration_

Thank you!

• Brohoof 4

Hello there my pony friend =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) and welcome to this happy land of pony fun and happiness =)=)=))==)=)=)=) of MLP Forums =)=)=)=)=)=)=) I hope you can have happy pony times here =)=)=)=)=)=) meeting many of the happy friends here and having happy time with the community =)=)=))= If you have any questions feel free to ask =)=)=)

YAY =)

• Brohoof 4

post-31081-0-92933000-1426680325_thumb.png

Hey there Lunix, and welcome! X3 It's great to have you here, and everypony would be happy to show you around or help with whatever if you wish~ :kindness: I hope you enjoy your stay in this friendly community, and feel free to send a PM my way or friend me if you'd like! :squee:

starlight_glimmer_by_raikoh_illust-d8kfl

• Brohoof 5

Howdy Lunix!!

Welcome to the herd! Hope u enjoy ur stay here at our little paradise on the web. Im sure ur already experiencing just how friendly everyone is here :). If u need any assistance with anything, dont hesitate to ask. Any one of us will be more than glad to lend a hoof.

Again, welcome to the herd and hope to see u around some more :)!

• Brohoof 4

Hello there my pony friend =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) and welcome to this happy land of pony fun and happiness =)=)=))==)=)=)=) of MLP Forums =)=)=)=)=)=)=) I hope you can have happy pony times here =)=)=)=)=)=) meeting many of the happy friends here and having happy time with the community =)=)=))= If you have any questions feel free to ask =)=)=)

YAY =)

Thank you! =)=)=)

Hey there Lunix, and welcome! X3 It's great to have you here, and everypony would be happy to show you around or help with whatever if you wish~ :kindness: I hope you enjoy your stay in this friendly community, and feel free to send a PM my way or friend me if you'd like! :squee:

img-3664729-1-starlight_glimmer_by_raiko

Thanks! You'll see a request coming your way my friend!

Howdy Lunix!!

Welcome to the herd! Hope u enjoy ur stay here at our little paradise on the web. Im sure ur already experiencing just how friendly everyone is here :). If u need any assistance with anything, dont hesitate to ask. Any one of us will be more than glad to lend a hoof.

Again, welcome to the herd and hope to see u around some more :)!

Thanks!

• Brohoof 4

Welcome welcome welcome! I hope you enjoy your time here on our vast, open-minded and helpful community along with making lots of new friends. Have fun! :)

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! It's a pleasure to be here!

• Brohoof 4

• 2 weeks later...