Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello everyone.

Nameless449

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Applejack

How did you find MLP Forums?: Google.com > Searching for: "MLP Quiet.wav" > Here.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I literally stumbled to MLP Parody and interested to the original product.

I'm the worst interlocutor I think. :D

• Brohoof 7

Hi =)=)=) and welcome here on mLP Forums =)=)=)=)=)=)) I hope you will have good time here =)=)=)=) meeting many happy pony friends and having good time =)=)=) here in this happy community =)=)=) If you have any questions feel ffree to ask =)=)=)!

• Brohoof 7

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here :). I hope you have a wonderful time here :squee:.

2000_follower_celebration_animation_by_f

• Brohoof 7

Welcome to the forum! YAY!

img-3427017-1-img-3329361-1-fluffle_puff
I hope you make a bunch of friends while you're here! And that you stick around for a long time!      :muffins:

Also, if you have any questions, concerns, or experience any issues, please feel free to let us know by creating a thread in the Site Questions & Tech Support forum, so we can get you answers, assurances, and/or solutions!      :muffins:

• Brohoof 7

Hey nameless449, welcome to the forums! I hope you have a great time here. Feel free to friend me and anyone else that posted here.

Edited by Omar_25
  • Brohoof 6

Hello nameless Welcome time the gang! Not. The biggest fan of apple Jack! But I know a hundred people who are!

I really hope you have a a Great time here! Im happy you stumbled apon us!

Which parody? There is a million out there and only half a dozen good ones

Anyhow, i hope you have the best time!! Just pm me if you want to chat or have any questions!

• Brohoof 7

post-31081-0-80331800-1420351664_thumb.png

Hey there, and welcome to the forums! :yay: It's great to have you here, and everypony would be happy to show you around or help with whatever if you wish~ :kindness: I hope you enjoy your stay in this friendly community, and feel free to send a PM my way or friend me if you'd like! :squee:

applejack_by_14_bis-d4l1agw.jpg

• Brohoof 7

Howdy partner, and welcome to this little online paradise. Everyone here is awesome and all make the greatest of friends :). I hope u enjoy ur stay here.

Again, welcome to the herd! And hope to see you around some more :)

• Brohoof 6

Hello and welcome to the forums Nameless449! I hope you will have a great time here and make alot of new friends :) If you need any help feel free to ask me or anyone else here! Im looking forward to seeing you around!

• Brohoof 5

Hey there, welcome to the MLP Forums, glad to have you apart of the community. Hopefully before long this place will feel like Castle Sweet Castle to you. :)

• Brohoof 4

• 2 weeks later...