Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Free Vector Cutie Mark Requests (Updated/Closed)

Genepool

I'd love if you could do my cutie mark! Thank you in advance, if you get to it! :D

dgEOpFy.jpg

(warning: large image below. I couldnt make it smaller.)

kElYGsi.jpg

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great! Thank you so very much.  :) just let me know when you get to it and i'll give you the details.

You can post em up in the request area here.  If you would like to keep it private, you can send me a PM.  I'll be working on the requests later tonight before I hit the sac for a bit of fun.  ^_^

Could you do my other OC's cutie mark, Tacet Diamond :)

Her cutie mark is a thorned Rose

c1f73fc6ef7aae55916303aebcceee24.jpg

If you're open, I'd like to request a better version of this cutie mark. It's supposed to be two yellow half notes facing each other with two white wings on each, representing sixteenth notes (the background is just the colour of the OC).

attachicon.gifHumble Hymn cutie mark base 5.png

note: I have already had another version made (by @Dark Heart, ) though I'm curious as to how you'll make it. If you'd rather not do this I'd understand.

Wasn't sure what would look right, so I went with a single wing design on the notes. 

post-9404-0-66284400-1433354160_thumb.png

@@Genepool Thank you! And I'm sorry for asking for more then one thing! Do whatever you are comfortable doing. :) I won't be upset NP matter what. :P

In a bit of weird coincidence, I'm in a statistics class at the moment.  For the frequency chart, I did a simple dot progression on a clipboard to make it stand out a bit more.  I can remove the clipboard and paper to have it just be the data chart itself.

post-9404-0-99080100-1433354252_thumb.png

I'd love if you could do my cutie mark! Thank you in advance, if you get to it! :D

sig-3797131.dgEOpFy.jpg

(warning: large image below. I couldnt make it smaller.)

Thanks for the reference image, it really helped out.  I wasn't sure if I should color the snake body near the top to give the appearence of a translucent effect to the flask, but I stuck with the original design. 

post-9404-0-41653700-1433354338_thumb.png

Hey, this is probably closed right now but, if possible could you make a vector of my OC Mane Quest's cutie mark, this is the current pixel version as made by Swinton: 

It is a console controller shaped like a moon.

Here ya go.  I can add in a wire to make it look more like a controller, or some additional buttons. 

post-9404-0-83351100-1433354381_thumb.png

I'll work on some more when I have some free time.  Homework/studying takes up a good portion of time, not to mention some RL stuff. 

can you do a cutiemark that's a cloud blowing wind please ;)

Do you have a reference image I can look at? If not, do you mean a cloud with wind coming off of it or just a cloud by itself that's drifting through the breeze?

I can give it a shot either way. 

Do you have a reference image I can look at? If not, do you mean a cloud with wind coming off of it or just a cloud by itself that's drifting through the breeze?

I can give it a shot either way. 

Hey there. Just wanted to have a request. My OC's Cutie Mark is a simple Sora's necklace symbol from Kingdom Hearts symbol on top of the Smash Brothers series logo, in black for the Smash logo, gray for the necklace. Is that possible?

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

May I have a Virgo symbol cutie mark?

There were several different styles to pick from on the web.  I went with the more classic design.  I hope it's to your liking.

post-9404-0-74785500-1434508286_thumb.png

can you do a cutiemark that's a cloud blowing wind please ;)

Went with the best idea that I could come up with for this one.  I can refine the design to be a bit different.

post-9404-0-23995900-1434508322_thumb.png

Oh... I meant a sound spectrum. ' :) Sorry I didn't describe it right. It's fine if you don't want to do that though. Here's an example:

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRbvWpD3aZX5w8f1dI20bENkozHp27LOIAeYYBbReyTg2JlSqPW

Here's the "frequency" cutie mark you requested. ;)

I did the rainbow design like it looks like in the image there.  I can remove the color and repost it if you want it just white or black. 

post-9404-0-64234900-1434508377_thumb.png

Hey there. Just wanted to have a request. My OC's Cutie Mark is a simple Sora's necklace symbol from Kingdom Hearts symbol on top of the Smash Brothers series logo, in black for the Smash logo, gray for the necklace. Is that possible?

Found Sora's Necklace and used it to reference, along with the Smash Brothers logo.  I wasn't sure if I should make them equal sizes, or have one being different than the other.  Tried to use my best judgment on this one.

post-9404-0-87391000-1434508455_thumb.png

Cimarronboy, I got a pony skull reference, and I'm looking at some fire references to see the best way to make this work.  I could work with a simple image from the pony's outfits in S1 E2, but that feels a bit tacky to me.  As a result, I'll do my best to make something as killer as possible. B)

Candy Star, I have the image design down.  It needs a bit of tweaking to make things work and be seemless.  I still have the PM ya sent me.  ;)

Edited by Genepool

There were several different styles to pick from on the web.  I went with the more classic design.  I hope it's to your liking.

Went with the best idea that I could come up with for this one.  I can refine the design to be a bit different.

Here's the "frequency" cutie mark you requested. ;)

I did the rainbow design like it looks like in the image there.  I can remove the color and repost it if you want it just white or black. 

Found Sora's Necklace and used it to reference, along with the Smash Brothers logo.  I wasn't sure if I should make them equal sizes, or have one being different than the other.  Tried to use my best judgment on this one.

Cimarronboy, I got a pony skull reference, and I'm looking at some fire references to see the best way to make this work.  I could work with a simple image from the pony's outfits in S1 E2, but that feels a bit tacky to me.  As a result, I'll do my best to make something as killer as possible. B)

Candy Star, I have the image design down.  It needs a bit of tweaking to make things work and be seemless.  I still have the PM ya sent me.  ;)

Actually, I meant one is overlayed on the other one.

That's a good word to describe Avenged Sevenfold, or most any rock band for that matter, do your best and let's see what you got. Can't wait to see what you come up with. 

That's a good word to describe Avenged Sevenfold, or most any rock band for that matter, do your best and let's see what you got. Can't wait to see what you come up with. 

I did a quick screen grab from my laptop to give you an idea of what I'm working on so far since this is a rather involve cutie mark.  The outline is the pen lines I currently have, and I can modify these as needed. 

post-9404-0-41931500-1434764728_thumb.png

Actually, I meant one is overlayed on the other one.

No problem, here's the revised version for you. ^_^

post-9404-0-30996400-1434764786_thumb.png

Mines fine the way it is, thank you :D Whenever you have time, I wouldn't mind the other one getting done. :P The heart breaking through steel. No pressure or anything. XD

The steel "bar" was a bit hard to find since it seems to be refered to as an ingot.  Unless you specifically meant a cyclindrical bar.  Here's an image I managed to whip up for ya. ;)

post-9404-0-06216000-1434764867_thumb.png

I did a quick screen grab from my laptop to give you an idea of what I'm working on so far since this is a rather involve cutie mark.  The outline is the pen lines I currently have, and I can modify these as needed. 

Not bad, though I was thinking of having the crook to the right of the pony and somewhat of an angled view, like where one can see both eyes but the head is turned so you see less of one side, to offer more of an individuality (avoiding copyrights and such to it's inspiration), and making the species difference more obvious.  Looks real good though the way you have it now though.

I am withdrawing my request (although it doesn't really matter, it didn't really get noticed).