Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Free Vector Cutie Mark Requests (Updated/Closed)

Genepool

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have four I'd like to have done up for me:

Cuddle Crescent - A heart breaking through a bar of steel.

Bright Shine - A smiley face.

Night Darkness - A frowny face.

Ponysona - Frequency Chart with random measures.

:) All these would be most appreciated for you to do for me. :D

(edited)

If you're still doing requests...could you please do one for me?  :please:

I tried making it myself but it didn't workout, this is what I got so far:

It doesn't have to look exactly like that. My idea was just two swords crossed (like on the picture) with a cookie in front of it.

Let me know if it works out, please take your time, I don't mind waiting so there is no rush :D

Edited by Pucksterv

I hope you're not too busy with all this...

Can I request one too?

Can you make a cutiemark with a crescent moon and music note, please? It's for my oc in my profile picture... :3

Thanks... :3 If you're not too busy...

If you'll allow it, maybe kaymen's cutie mark. I don't have a picture of it, but, it's basically a laurel wreath but bade of blue feathers with a bat in the middle

Had a spare image of a feather laying around I did for a story image... unfortunately, I couldn't find it.  I had to improvise with the feather a bit and the laurel wreath.  Wasn't sure how "blue" you wanted the feathers to be, so I went with a royal/dark blue color. 

post-9404-0-50016300-1431053117_thumb.png

I hope you like it. ;)

Can you do one of Peppermint Harmony's, please? The image of her CM should be there, but if it isn't, just tell me c:

Thanks for the opportunity!

Nice design.  Had a custom image I was able to use and modified it with the note + the song lines.

post-9404-0-28299800-1431053181_thumb.png

Could you do Silver's cutie mark?

Don't have to make it that complicated. As long as it's blue with a few notes and the staff. X3

Thanks a bunch if you can

Sorry, I didn't see the staff in there, so I was unsure of what you meant.  I'm more than happy to modify the image if you can point out where the staff is in the cutie mark.  Otherwise, I managed to replicate the blue notes + music lines. 

post-9404-0-23578400-1431053285_thumb.png

Can you do Blue Diamond's it is a purple hilted sword

Hopefully this is the right style of sword that I saw on your pony's Cutie Mark in your info area of your account.

post-9404-0-85089600-1431053335_thumb.png

Would it be possible to get a vector of this cutie mark?

Yup, done and done.  I can't save them as .svg files in Paintshop.  I'm slowly trying to get a better understanding of Inkscape so I can save them in that file type.

post-9404-0-71044000-1431053420_thumb.png

Had a spare image of a feather laying around I did for a story image... unfortunately, I couldn't find it.  I had to improvise with the feather a bit and the laurel wreath.  Wasn't sure how "blue" you wanted the feathers to be, so I went with a royal/dark blue color. 

I hope you like it. ;)

Perfect shade of blue! But part of me kinda thinks the bat is off...it kinda looks a bit small, and a bit high...not that I have a set image of what it looks like. I'm not saying it's bad, it looks cool, thanks!

I hope you like it. ;)

Nice design.  Had a custom image I was able to use and modified it with the note + the song lines.

Sorry, I didn't see the staff in there, so I was unsure of what you meant.  I'm more than happy to modify the image if you can point out where the staff is in the cutie mark.  Otherwise, I managed to replicate the blue notes + music lines. 

Hopefully this is the right style of sword that I saw on your pony's Cutie Mark in your info area of your account.

Yup, done and done.  I can't save them as .svg files in Paintshop.  I'm slowly trying to get a better understanding of Inkscape so I can save them in that file type.

My friend, it's spot on, thank you very much!

Hey, this is probably closed right now but, if possible could you make a vector of my OC Mane Quest's cutie mark, this is the current pixel version as made by Swinton: 

post-32164-0-38687100-1431168981.png

It is a console controller shaped like a moon.

(edited)

Can you vector my OC's cutie mark? It is quite simple.

attachicon.gifIMG_8672.JPG

There was a template file in my custom shapes with a paw print.  I can redo it if you want it closer to what's in the image you provided. ;)

post-9404-0-21527900-1431308060_thumb.png

Could you do my cutiemark :) is in my profile

Here ya go. :lol:

post-9404-0-12613600-1431308049_thumb.png

Below is my OC's current cutie mark.

If you are wondering what the heck that cutie mark is supposed to be, please take a look at this post here. (<--- click on "this post here" to see it)

Is it possible for you to "remake", "reimagine" or perhaps just make it look a little better than it is right now? It seems to be a little bit too bland (if you know what I mean).

If you are up for it, then by all means go ahead and do it. :)

Below here is a reference image you can use for referencing of course. Just make sure the colours stay the same if possible. I still want the cutie mark's main colour to be a silver-like grey (metallic-like).

attachicon.giforgan pipe (bottom part of organ pipe design).png

I'll need the cutie mark's dimensions to be 2K (2048 x 1536) or 4K (4096 x 3072) equivalent (but not exact, due to the fact that the cutie mark is thin). I'd prefer the higher resolution though.

If you need me to send you the AI (Adobe Illustrator) file of my OC and/or the PSD (Photoshop Document) of my OC's Cutie Mark, please ask me for it in a PM.

Thanks.

Had to do some research on this one.  It said 4k was around 4096x2160, so I went with this and cranked the dps up to around 600.  I've got the pen workline work saved if you would like a PSD file.  I'm using Photoshop CS5.1 as my primary program.

post-9404-0-24593900-1431308760_thumb.png

Edit: Whoops, spotted a small error.  It's fixed.

Hey, if you've got the time, my OC's cutie mark is a white snowflake with a black paw print in the middle :) Many thanks! :) x

I was kind of unsure how to go about doing this since I've never made snowflakes before.  Went with a simple design that would allow for a maximum view of the black paw print.

post-9404-0-49303900-1431308030_thumb.png

thats a good stand in for now but if possible I'd like you to try making the rainbow part shaped like a liquid tornado (which  was what I menat by spiral)

This is the closest I could find for an example of what that would look like:

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/mSdiNpKxerI/maxresdefault.jpg

Just a heads up to let ya know I haven't forgotten about ya.  This liquid tornado is a big time head scratcher for me.  I've looked up various cutie marks, and might have an idea for a plain tornado.  I'm not sure if I can do a 100% liquid-esk tornado.  :twi:

Hello there

If you're still doing requests, could you please do my O.C.'s cutie marks?

One is that of a lamp for this character: http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa62/steffie_038/sweetlight_zpsbee2ed23.png

Thank you.

Any style of lamp in particular? There are several different styles to pick from, and I can go from Victorian era to a simple street lamp.

Just wanted to give a heads up to all that I will be updating the front section with some information to help those who are curious if this thread is open/closed.

Edited by Genepool

Had to do some research on this one.  It said 4k was around 4096x2160, so I went with this and cranked the dps up to around 600.  I've got the pen workline work saved if you would like a PSD file.  I'm using Photoshop CS5.1 as my primary program.

Thank you so much. It looks much better than the old one.

However, I would like to have a copy of the PSD file as well please (we can discuss this via PM).

Thanks. :)

There was a template file in my custom shapes with a paw print.  I can redo it if you want it closer to what's in the image you provided. ;)

Here ya go. :lol:

I was kind of unsure how to go about doing this since I've never made snowflakes before.  Went with a simple design that would allow for a maximum view of the black paw print.

Just a heads up to let ya know I haven't forgotten about ya.  This liquid tornado is a big time head scratcher for me.  I've looked up various cutie marks, and might have an idea for a plain tornado.  I'm not sure if I can do a 100% liquid-esk tornado.  :twi:

Any style of lamp in particular? There are several different styles to pick from, and I can go from Victorian era to a simple street lamp.

Just wanted to give a heads up to all that I will be updating the front section with some information to help those who are curious if this thread is open/closed.

Yes. Her cutie mark is a dark-ish blue and it is a bit more... fatter?

(edited)

Hi there.

A simple lounge lamp with shade, please.

Edited by Steffie

Can you vector my OC's cutie mark? It is quite simple.

Yes. Her cutie mark is a dark-ish blue and it is a bit more... fatter?

Went in and redid the design a bit so it looked a little "fatter" and was more dark-blueish in tone. 

post-9404-0-91201700-1431987066_thumb.png

Hopefully this is a little more to your liking. ^_^

Could I make another request? I was hoping if I could get a png and possibly larger version of this cutie mark? http://i.imgur.com/qmQV30C.png

I had no clue how to make it work, but I gave it a shot.

post-9404-0-84512300-1431987168_thumb.png

Hello there

If you're still doing requests, could you please do my O.C.'s cutie marks?

One is that of a lamp for this character: http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa62/steffie_038/sweetlight_zpsbee2ed23.png

Thank you.

Wasn't sure about the lounge lamp you mentioned since Google Images gave me quite a lot to deal with.  Went with a simple design.  I can add some flourishes to it if you want.

post-9404-0-54908300-1431987243_thumb.png

I have four I'd like to have done up for me:

Cuddle Crescent - A heart breaking through a bar of steel.

Bright Shine - A smiley face.

Night Darkness - A frowny face.

Ponysona - Frequency Chart with random measures.

:) All these would be most appreciated for you to do for me. :D

I've got your Smiley face and Frowny faces done.  I'll work on the Heart and Frequency Chart on the next go round. ;)

post-9404-0-88916700-1431987295_thumb.png post-9404-0-47002600-1431987354_thumb.png

If you're still doing requests...could you please do one for me?  :please:

I tried making it myself but it didn't workout, this is what I got so far:

It doesn't have to look exactly like that. My idea was just two swords crossed (like on the picture) with a cookie in front of it.

Let me know if it works out, please take your time, I don't mind waiting so there is no rush :D

Here ya go.  I went with an oldschool sword style design.  Added in some tweaks/touch ups to make it stand out a bit.  Hope ya like it.  :pout:

post-9404-0-52796400-1431987431_thumb.png

I hope you're not too busy with all this...

Can I request one too?

Can you make a cutiemark with a crescent moon and music note, please? It's for my oc in my profile picture... :3

Thanks... :3 If you're not too busy...

Here's an example I made.  I can certainly modify the design to where the musical note is going through the moon, make a new note, etc...

post-9404-0-32217300-1431987514_thumb.png

(edited)

If you're open, I'd like to request a better version of this cutie mark. It's supposed to be two yellow half notes facing each other with two white wings on each, representing sixteenth notes (the background is just the colour of the OC).

post-33377-0-56952700-1431988338_thumb.png

note: I have already had another version made (by @Dark Heart, ) though I'm curious as to how you'll make it. If you'd rather not do this I'd understand.

Edited by Humble Hymn

Went in and redid the design a bit so it looked a little "fatter" and was more dark-blueish in tone. 

Hopefully this is a little more to your liking. ^_^

I had no clue how to make it work, but I gave it a shot.

Wasn't sure about the lounge lamp you mentioned since Google Images gave me quite a lot to deal with.  Went with a simple design.  I can add some flourishes to it if you want.

I've got your Smiley face and Frowny faces done.  I'll work on the Heart and Frequency Chart on the next go round. ;)

Here ya go.  I went with an oldschool sword style design.  Added in some tweaks/touch ups to make it stand out a bit.  Hope ya like it.  :pout:

Here's an example I made.  I can certainly modify the design to where the musical note is going through the moon, make a new note, etc...

I like this, thanks. Are you able to do this cutie mark? http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120630141813/sims/images/d/d7/Pichu.gif

If you're open, I'd like to request a better version of this cutie mark. It's supposed to be two yellow half notes facing each other with two white wings on each, representing sixteenth notes (the background is just the colour of the OC).

attachicon.gifHumble Hymn cutie mark base 5.png

note: I have already had another version made (by @Dark Heart, ) though I'm curious as to how you'll make it. If you'd rather not do this I'd understand.

I can certainly redo that cutie mark with the wings.  It's whatever you would like since it's your request.  ;)

Would a bat winged pony skull wearing a flaming crown (as in ON fire NOT made of fire, to clarify) with a shepherd's crook to it's right be to complicated to ask for? I've been crusading for the perfect cm that defines me but was unable to figure something out other than on overly complicated symbol for my heroic style until recently when I figured out who I was, the shepherd king of fire, a title formed from two avenged sevenfold song titles the sum up my destiny (apparently it's in my blood and future) to lead and the kind of hero I dream of and strive to be.   

(edited)

Can i ask for one to be made for Rosa Thorns? I want to be sure if you're willing to before i say anything else. 

Sure, I'll add you to the list.  The forums have been wigging out on me here and there, so I haven't accessed them too much.  I'll have some free time later today, and I'll be working on some of the requests I have left to do. 

Edited by Genepool

(edited)

Sure, I'll add you to the list.  The forums have been wigging out on me here and there, so I haven't accessed them too much.  I'll have some free time later today, and I'll be working on some of the requests I have left to do. 

Great! Thank you so very much.  :) just let me know when you get to it and i'll give you the details.

Edited by Candy Star