Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Princess for a Day or Night?

PrincessLobay

YOUR MAJESTY, ALLOW ME TO PRESENT YOUR RULER OF THE DAY/NIGHT? BASH IN THE GLORIOUS SUN/MOON! UNDER THE EVER WATCHFUL AND CARING PRINCESS'S EYE IN WHOLE OF EQUESTRIA!

YOU as the Princess (or Prince) of the sun/moon, how would you handle such responsibility?

Comment your response below.

-your duties and how you would fulfill them.

-how you would act against your subjects.

-your daily routine in your castle.

(If you want you can also do it as the Princess of LOVE or the princess of FRIENDSHIP)

• Brohoof 2

I would rock being a Princess of the Day, because Twilight Sparkle sleeps at night, so how would we hang and get married if she was asleep? I wouldn't really know what my duties would be, maybe making sure the sun isn't up too long so it wouldn't fry Equestria? Think about it, how does Celestia do it? Internal clock.

• Brohoof 3

I wouldn't be good at it my duties, considering how much i sleep sometimes. But i could handle most of the other ones, if they're explained to me. But overall, the stress of doing that kind of thing would be to great for me to handle. So my life would be miserable like that.

• Brohoof 1

Well, if you say for a day, it means the entire 24 hours in my eyes. "hey, what you doing today?" "i'm just gonna play video games and eat pizza."

So a day xD

and i wouldn't fulfill duties, i'd just troll. 

I'm confused though, is this an RP or is it a thing to just comment in? I see others just doing things. XD

• Brohoof 1

Well whatever you want it to be actually, you can rp about it, or you can just write it as you just did

Well, if you say for a day, it means the entire 24 hours in my eyes. "hey, what you doing today?" "i'm just gonna play video games and eat pizza."

So a day xD

and i wouldn't fulfill duties, i'd just troll. 

I'm confused though, is this an RP or is it a thing to just comment in? I see others just doing things. XD

Well whatever you want it to be actually, you can rp about it, or you can just write it as you just did, I frankly don't really care, I just wanted to make this an opportunity for others on here to become a Princess for a Day or Night ;)
  • Brohoof 1

I would create a constitutional monarchy, leaving as my only task the raising and lowering of the Sun/Moon. Afterwards I would feast like a emaciated bear before his hibernation, simultaneously cackling at my master plan of managing to maintain my lazy plot in the throne, yet without mayor and boring responsabilities to be done.

Yes, I am THAT lazy.

Edited by Shadow Beam

YOUR MAJESTY, ALLOW ME TO PRESENT YOUR RULER OF THE DAY/NIGHT? BASH IN THE GLORIOUS SUN/MOON! UNDER THE EVER WATCHFUL AND CARING PRINCESS'S EYE IN WHOLE OF EQUESTRIA!

YOU as the Princess (or Prince) of the sun/moon, how would you handle such responsibility?

Comment your response below.

-your duties and how you would fulfill them.

-how you would act against your subjects.

-your daily routine in your castle.

(If you want you can also do it as the Princess of LOVE or the princess of FRIENDSHIP)

I went ahead and using Dark Magicks moved this cool hypothetical question over to Sugarcube Corner since it wasn't exactly an RP.

• Brohoof 2

One day is unlikely to be enough for me to effect any significant changes, so I don't think I'd be too concerned with fulfilling all of the duties of a princess, nor would I try and change the status quo when it's obviously working and such changes typically take months or years to have an appreciable impact on society.

If I was a princess — any of the princesses — for a day, all I think I would do is tour Equestria and learn how the common pony feels about the way things are being run. It would be educational for me and no doubt encouraging for them to speak directly with one of their princesses.

• Brohoof 2

One day is unlikely to be enough for me to effect any significant changes, so I don't think I'd be too concerned with fulfilling all of the duties of a princess, nor would I try and change the status quo when it's obviously working and such changes typically take months or years to have an appreciable impact on society.

If I was a princess — any of the princesses — for a day, all I think I would do is tour Equestria and learn how the common pony feels about the way things are being run. It would be educational for me and no doubt encouraging for them to speak directly with one of their princesses.

That would be my situation.

In any case, like Artemis, I'd travel around Equestria learning about the common pony, though I might also indulge myself in the history of the world.

• Brohoof 1

i can not brohhof it, stupid comeputer, but i like it :)

Princess for a night. I would love to watch ponies' dreams and give them advice while they sleep :3