Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

rainbow dash quitar

Lucky Headcannons

• 3 weeks later...

What are the qualification that make something a "Rainbow Dash Guitar".

You could very easily purchase a used but 'in good condition' guitar and style it however you like! I am sure there are lots of videos and instructions out there on how to properly paint and polish a guitar. Get the required paint custom made to fit the hex color value of Rainbow Dash (which is #9EDBF9); then you can trick it out with her cutie mark (which can be as simple as stickers or you can paint the design yourself).

I believe the DIY method might be the most satisfying and cheapest method other than searching specifically for a "Rainbow Dash Guitar"

• Brohoof 1

What are the qualification that make something a "Rainbow Dash Guitar".

You could very easily purchase a used but 'in good condition' guitar and style it however you like! I am sure there are lots of videos and instructions out there on how to properly paint and polish a guitar. Get the required paint custom made to fit the hex color value of Rainbow Dash (which is #9EDBF9); then you can trick it out with her cutie mark (which can be as simple as stickers or you can paint the design yourself).

I believe the DIY method might be the most satisfying and cheapest method other than searching specifically for a "Rainbow Dash Guitar"

Thanks for the advise, the DIY method I will probably use.