Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc {OOC} Canterlot High

NonbinaryDuck

@@madjack2001, Everyone has the same classes, I believe this is the most up to date schedule.

1. Engineering-x0jackie

2.history-npc

3.Experimental Engineering - Bron

4.P.E.- Pelate

Lunch

5.health-0xjackie

6. Chrysteel

I'm next... But there's no way I'm going to top that last class though :P

I would recommend you re-read the first post before you post. There's been a bit of a change to the RP since some people were left behind, the OP wanted to make sure everyone was still on the same page.

Well, we still have a problem not having an official schedule as we will get more teachers sometime... Like mine who has been there since before that schedule. So it is out-of-date and has been for a long time.

I see, then i would like to become his assistent:D

Assistant

Make sure you check with NonBinaryDuck first. Also, read the original post.

• Brohoof 1

oh, just a small question, what time zone are you all in? or when do you all post? I think I may be a bit behind

oh, and I feel like I should add that I'm British Summer Time

I usually would be off by now, and am about to come off, so anyone who wishies to have me participate in their side will have to understand I am probably sleeping at this time ^^

• Brohoof 1

Fair warning: Sigma will have the tendency to ramble on for paragraphs when it comes to anything related to his work.

and Sunset is about the exact opposite of that

• Brohoof 1

Question: what day of the week is it in the roleplay?

Tuesday because Mondays are garbage

I don't know, anyone will go with whatever you say :P

Yo, everyone! Is it okay with people if Skylar sets off the fire alarm to try and get ponies to move out of the lunch line quicker? :D

• Brohoof 1

I was hoping that lunch would go by uneventful so our characters could get to know each other, but I can't control what Skylar does. :P

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I was hoping that lunch would go by uneventful so our characters could get to know each other, but I can't control what Skylar does. :P

Skylar doesn't have to...

...I'll save that for a later date. :P

Deciding to get his mind of the futile worry, Sigma began asking questions around the table. "Where do you all live?" he asked. "Like I said, I live in an apartment with only my pet jackalope for company. It would be nice to visit someone else's house every once in a while, or maybe have somepony besides my investors visit my apartment."

I almost made a crude joke. Then I realized Skylar's still 13. :P

Edited by Little Red