Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc {OOC} Canterlot High

NonbinaryDuck

(edited)

Definitely Sigma, but not that one. It's in her Lab Office, which is locked. If you can get in without destroying school property, you and whoever helped gets the extra credit. I usually use a Magitek lock keyed to her horn, but in this case it's just a standard lock.

Of course my character can just say she's in the wrong class and leave, and you'd all fail the test. :P

Red I'm just having too much fun reading your guy's posts, as you can tell by the brohoofs. Sigma is definitely on to something though.

Edited by bronislav84
  • Brohoof 2

Pelate, please understand. Mentions just send me to the last post, so if it's not yours I miss things. Granted we're not moving quickly (Like Arena OOC gains like 3+ pages a day and it's all on topic cause we talk about our characters in the RP) and I can just click a previous page or scroll up, but please understand.

You guys are awesome. Everyone is ignoring the magical construct in the room except Aurora. Robot isn't a correct term, of course. Feel free to check the desk. Sparky keeps her pictures, so there wouldn't be any in there.

Oh shoot! I forgot sorry
  • Brohoof 1

I'm gonna wait on posting till Dream's character and Blush finish their interaction so Dreampuff can get in the room-- we're not leaving anything for her. X3

It's honestly not a huge deal for me. I mean, not this event specifically. I'd like to get an answer just to get back to RPing in general. That's all. You can go ahead and have fun with it :)

• Brohoof 1

A high school rp seems fun so I kind of want in on this because I have never rp'd before so I should probably start somewhere like real life.

(Is it just me, or isn't the application part of the quote NOT appearing? Eh, whatever.)

You've been approved! Welcome to Canterlot High! :)

• Brohoof 1

All right gus, here's an update on my situation. I'm gonna have company over today and tomorrow, so I won't be able to participate until later tomorrow. I'm sorry. :(

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

The way you play it over the top like that is comedic though, Pelate. :)

Yup, that's what Sketchy does :P

So pretty much characters that don't like silly and kind of stupid ponies will have a hard time with Sketchy :lol:

Edited by Pelate
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Is he stupid on purpose though when he can be smart, or is it normal for him? Cause if he's like Pinkie where it's amusing, he should be fine with Lektra.

He's like the type of person who is silly 90 percent of the time, but when he's serious you know he's serious, but generally it's just his personality. Edited by Pelate