Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc {OOC} Canterlot High

NonbinaryDuck

Nah would be in her Lab behind her classroom. No need to have two facilities for the same character I think. Just wondering it's ok with Duck for her to do that.

I'll be more than happy! After all, counselors makes organized and happy ponies! School counselors actually are a must. :D

YAY! That actually works out perfectly since Lektra's class has not yet started. She can introduce herself as the teacher AND counselor :D :D :D

• Brohoof 2

Lol Dream, shows what you know. I'd like to make it a surprise. She's a similar age to the students, so it's going to be pretty shocking she's staff. Like when she comes out to meet the class. Nope, not spoiling.

• Brohoof 2

Lol Dream, shows what you know. I'd like to make it a surprise. She's a similar age to the students, so it's going to be pretty shocking she's staff. Like when she comes out to meet the class. Nope, not spoiling.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  Oh wow, that's even better!

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Name: Sigma

Race: Unicorn

Species (for non-ponies): N/A

Why would you like to be a student?: Canterlot High is one of the most well respected schools in Equestria.

Will you make a good impression upon our school?: Yes, my previous teachers have liked my non-curricular learning.

Will you give a good reputation for our school?: Of course, I strive to learn as well as discover, as you shall soon see.

Interests/Hobbies: Pure mathematics, some applied mathematics, some science, but mostly pure mathematics.

Likes: Mathematics, Fluffy (my pet jackalope), walks, and music.

Dislikes: Irrational and/or arrogant ponies and as well as that of other species above, at, or near equine intelligence.

Edited by Sigma
  • Brohoof 1

Name: Sigma

Race: Unicorn

Species (for non-ponies): N/A

Why would you like to be a student?: Canterlot High is one of the most well respected schools in Equestria.

Will you make a good impression upon our school?: Yes, my previous teachers have liked my non-curricular learning.

Will you give a good reputation for our school?: Of course, I strive to learn as well as discover, as you shall soon see.

Interests/Hobbies: Pure mathematics, some applied mathematics, some science, but mostly pure mathematics.

Likes: Mathematics, Fluffy (my pet jackalope), walks, and music.

Dislikes: Irrational and/or arrogant ponies and as well as that of other species above, at, or near equine intelligence.

Thank you for applying-- you've been accepted to Canterlot High! :D 

I'm confused too. I was under the impression that I was teaching next. I've been waiting for a very long time, and it's only fair.

Maybe we could do 2 health classes and 2 of your engineering classes? Split it up so they're both going at once and then swap students? Idk... but I've already asked the vice principal where to find your classroom, so I'm trying to figure out if I need to edit it to ask for help finding the health classroom :P

(edited)

Or you know, oxjackie could actually tell people they're way too early and send them to the right class? Seriously guys this is really unfair. We all agreed I was teaching next.

I should just drop out cause people are being inconsiderate.

Edited by bronislav84

Sorry guys, for right now it's going to be formless, so do whatever you want only for today. I'll try to give out the schedules to teachers and students today and start tomorrow. If not, I'll give the schedules tomorrow and we can start classes in Tuesday by schedule.

I need to ask all staff a few questions before starting, because due to this schedule staff especially need to be here on certain times. Thank you all, and I apologize for current confusion, that'll hopefully be fixed up soon!

-------------------------------------

Edit: It we cannot get classes started by at least Tuesday, then we will have to start going by schedule next week. I'm trying to keep this clean as possible, so for right now there may be confusion, although I recommend you sticking around.

Great, so basically I'm waiting another week for the RP go get on track. Really guys, what's so hard about everyone going to the right class?

It's more difficult than what you think. Making sure teachers/staff come online to role play is a pain because some people are on hiatus, then you have some people who don't respond/cooperate, and trying to make schedules for people to stick by May cause confusion and a lot if questions and more work for me to deal with.

I assure you one week won't kill you, we just need to be more patient. I know it sucks, but with what's going on with people being inactive or not responding to my questions are the main reasons why this RP has been off.

(edited)

Great, so basically I'm waiting another week for the RP go get on track. Really guys, what's so hard about everyone going to the right class?

I just think we should all just have a schedule like this:

1. Engineering-x0jackie

2.history-npc

3.your class

4.P.E.-me

Lunch

5.health-0xjackie

6.math-npc

It's Just an idea.

I think everyone having the same classes will allow the characters to socialize more, also making the Roleplay simpler when it comes to organization

It's more difficult than what you think. Making sure teachers/staff come online to role play is a pain because some people are on hiatus, then you have some people who don't respond/cooperate, and trying to make schedules for people to stick by May cause confusion and a lot if questions and more work for me to deal with.

I assure you one week won't kill you, we just need to be more patient. I know it sucks, but with what's going on with people being inactive or not responding to my questions are the main reasons why this RP has been off.

I've had this happen before when I was the Organizing an RP like this I just replace the teacher with an NPC if the person is not showing up, and when they come back wondering what happened just explain it to them, or I just skip to lunch time or something else until they come back, it's better to improvise than wait for a week if someone is gone. Edited by Pelate
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Mister Duck I think you're overcomplicating things. Most people check the RPs they're in on a bi-daily basis at the very least. I know I do at least. But I found on MLPF RPs move on a daily basis but people wait if needed. Do we really need to match to RL schedules? Mine is extremely erratic. Like one day I have the whole day at home and another mom drags me outside. And did I mention this can change from day to day or she can even surprise me?

I just think we should all just have a schedule like this:

1. Engineering-x0jackie

2.history-npc

3.your class

4.P.E.-me

5.health-0xjackie

6.math-npc

It's Just an idea.

I think everyone having the same classes will allow the characters to socialize more, also making the Roleplay simpler when it comes to organization

I agree with this completely. The fair way would be to politely have fix it by sending everyone to my class because they're too early for health.

I also think there should be Lunch between third and forth periods, because everyone likes to eat. Even the teachers.

Edited by bronislav84