Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc {OOC} Canterlot High

NonbinaryDuck

I have no idea where she would be right now though. She would probably be asleep in her lab, part of which she moved to the school. I gotta explain somehow why no one has seen her. I figured just waiting until her class was good, but this works out too I guess.

Hey yall, am sorry for this but will have to drop out of canterlot high. With Chrysteel and Aurora both. Just got irl going on.

This is extremely sad news. I was really looking forward to our characters interacting in this RP. She's the one who was most interested in Lektra's class.

So now that I've submitted an application, am I free to join? :D

Haha, yes! Sorry, I accidentally forgot to remind you that I now put you on the student roster. :blink: Regardless, welcome to Canterlot High! You may begin joining in the RP whenever you like, but if you're inactive for 4 weeks, I may kick you off of the list. Thank you! :D

• Brohoof 1

I have no idea.... I just went with it at first, but it's getting weird. Did she even apply??  :blink:

No. I don't think so...

Ok, yeah, that's not cool. I figured she did and I just missed it, but.... wow.

I'd appreciate if next time you guys won't vague of who you're talking about. Are you all implying of Jackie? Because I already knew the incident way earlier before she applied she started roleplaying, but I let her slide with that one. If Pink Mist roleplayed before even me allowing her to accept her application, that's also an issue. Next time please tell me about this-- sometimes I don't realize big things like this because I usually have other things to have more concern of. Thank you!

I'd appreciate if next time you guys won't vague of who you're talking about. Are you all implying of Jackie? Because I already knew the incident way earlier before she applied she started roleplaying, but I let her slide with that one. If Pink Mist roleplayed before even me allowing her to accept her application, that's also an issue. Next time please tell me about this-- sometimes I don't realize big things like this because I usually have other things to have more concern of. Thank you!

My apologies. Someone new joined. She's the last one who posted in the RP. StarSongAndFriends I think is her name...

Sorry, the name was like StarSongandFriends
  • Brohoof 1

Well, there goes my hope of this period ending. I wish our GM luck sorting this out.

Well the period was supposed to end, but then this happended...

Should we just move on to the next period?

• Brohoof 2

So far, two people have posted on the RP without applying first as far as I know.

Since no pony is in math, I have just been letting her stand idle and "learning math." I'll post more next "period." :)

So far, two people have posted on the RP without applying first as far as I know.

Since no pony is in math, I have just been letting her stand idle and "learning math." I'll post more next "period." :)

I didn't realize there were 2. Who was the other one??